Butch coaching em right...

The focus is on AP... but I would be highly surprised if they aren't studying every opponent over the summer.

I am pretty sure Monte Kiffin's gameplans for UF and Bama devloped over the summer to include film study by the players is what kept those games close in 09.

Reactions: 2 people
Probably not the right thread for this but figured someone who would look at this would know. What does the NCAA allow in terms of "summer" workouts? How organzied can they be? I know a bunch of the players are there now and I'm just curious.

The focus is on AP... but I would be highly surprised if they aren't studying every opponent over the summer.

I am pretty sure Monte Kiffin's gameplans for UF and Bama devloped over the summer to include film study by the players is what kept those games close in 09.

It's a waste of time beyond Austin Peay. Things change one year to the next.

Probably not the right thread for this but figured someone who would look at this would know. What does the NCAA allow in terms of "summer" workouts? How organzied can they be? I know a bunch of the players are there now and I'm just curious.

I don't know the exact rules, just the gist of them...from my understanding the only structured/coach-led workouts they're allowed to do is thru/with the S&C coach; but that players can organize, meet, practice with each other on their free time as much as they'd like to. Again, that's just my understanding, could be completely wrong.

ladarrell mcneil is a bad ass. Ive expected good things out of since he arrived. We could have the best safety combo (with him and randolph) we've had in years. keep doing work young man!

VN Store

Back