Butch gets it.

Homer slogans only go so far. Jones took his one advantage - his OL - and took them out of the game himself, choosing to rely on a QB he knows full well has no chance to move the team.

This is the same kind of nonsense threads we watched for 3 years while Derek Dooley dragged the program to new lows.

Butch doesn't know enough to run straight at a much smaller Oregon team, I'm starting to doubt how much Butch does get.

You're not very bright, are you?

We're not that good and got handled by the #2 team in the land by what may be one of the most high octane offenses in history. If you really thought we had a chance going into that game, your football acumen is not only low but you are going to be dissapointed a lot over the next few years.

I feel sorry for people who are using this game as a barometer of where "we" are and where CBJ will take us.

I am very disappointed in all the negavols on Volnation. One loss to an excellent Oregon team, and people are bashing the coaches. Everyone knows the challenges that this year's team has to face, so I won't go on and on why we somehow, surprisingly, shockingly, didn't upset the #2 team in the nation, or even keep it close for that matter.

Butch Jones will bring us back to relevance. Back to prominence. Be patient. I'm sorry to break it to you, but Butch Jones is not Jesus, and therefore can not perform miracles overnight.

Just... please, SHUT THE HELL UP, remain loyal, and support your team.

So please, if you need to bash someone to boost your pathetic egos, direct it at me.

I thought he got it, but the way the team played yesterday and Worley still at QB, i'm back on the fence.

its amazing how you can lose your top 3 players to the nfl and people think your gonna be a better team ...i don't care if bear bryant was coaching we have no talent!

Reactions: 1 person
I am very disappointed in all the negavols on Volnation. One loss to an excellent Oregon team, and people are bashing the coaches. Everyone knows the challenges that this year's team has to face, so I won't go on and on why we somehow, surprisingly, shockingly, didn't upset the #2 team in the nation, or even keep it close for that matter.

Butch Jones will bring us back to relevance. Back to prominence. Be patient. I'm sorry to break it to you, but Butch Jones is not Jesus, and therefore can not perform miracles overnight.

So please, if you need to bash someone to boost your pathetic egos, direct it at me.

They're always bandwagon fans that, after one loss starts crying that we need to fire and bench everyone.

I hate to tell all of them this, but we got beat yesterday by the number 2 team in the NATION. Be a real Vol, not a fair weather Vol.

Reactions: 1 person
It was obviously a watershed moment for CBJ and team 117. The real issue NOW is how they will respond. Have they lost their team chemistry and confidence, or will they come back more disciplined and stronger against Florida? We'll see on Saturday. Vol Nation is watching, Butch! Get "r" done.

Butch is learning on the job, he may indeed be a work in progress as well as the team.......live an learn

I thought he got it, but the way the team played yesterday and Worley still at QB, i'm back on the FENCE

Here...let me shove you back to the other side....watch your fontenal...I hear Bama needs fans :aggressive::stop:

How dare you make an intelligent analysis of the situation.. We should have won by 28pts.. We have not been through turmoil the last 5+yrs. 😝

When Butch was asked about Worley, he said, I wish I had an answer to that, because I'm tired of answering that question?

VN Store

Back