Butch Jones Delivers Message to SEC

I like how he's keeping an open mind on QB.
:good!:

"With our situation, with Justin Worley, Nathan Peterman, and true freshman, we have to continue to develop those people. Our quarterback position is no different than any other position on our football team," Jones said. "We're going to put the best people in those positions that give Tennessee the best opportunity to win on game day.

"I like the progress that Justin has made and Nathan has made. I'm excited to see what the two freshman (Dobbs and Riley Ferguson) bring to the table when we start camp Aug. 1," Jones said.

Reactions: 5 people
"We're walkn' real proud and talkin' real proud again, and all the folks in Tennessee are diggin' Barefoot Jerry and the CDB." :yes:

Anybody else at least a little concerned over the fact the only area he didn't seem totally positive on was our kicking game? Seems like that problem hasn't gone away. We were really spoiled with Hall, Colquitts, Leavenworth, Wilhoit, etc...

Anybody else at least a little concerned over the fact the only area he didn't seem totally positive on was our kicking game? Seems like that problem hasn't gone away. We were really spoiled with Hall, Colquitts, Leavenworth, Wilhoit, etc...

I miss the Hall days. He was probably my favorite kicker.

Reactions: 1 person
He already is half bear and half cat. you cannot spell Butch without UT. He seems to be a perfect fit for Tennessee

Ha! How ironic, I never made the Bear/Cat connection before this article. Nice

Fulmer and Majors at the same practice...:loco:...Bet they weren't on the same sideline!!!!:peace2:

VN Store

Back