'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Oh snap...

I see the parallels and I hate it

tenor.gif

fyp

Reactions: 2 people
If anyone knows how to compete with that, Pruitt will. He left the juggernaut to make his own way. He’s pulling kids that want the same thing. It’ll work.

Right on. We aren't competing against Auburn and Clemson anymore. UGA and Bama are our rivals. We are building a squad to hit em in the mouth. Only uphill from here.

Not when your HC has like 5. When people see how we treat West Virginia and Florida, people will begin EXPECTING him to bring a national championship to Tennessee

That's right. And suddenly camping at UT and earning an offer will be a big deal, even to the elite ballers.

“It was good. It was fun,” said To’oto’o. “They showed nothing but love down there, and just being able to sit down and talk with Coach Pruitt was great. He’s a good man. “I just loved the whole atmosphere down there.” The 6-foot-1, 227-pound To’oto’o said he and his father spent Friday and Saturday morning at Tennessee before visiting Alabama on Sunday and Monday. He said “it was fun getting down there” to Tennessee “and seeing all the coaches and players,” led by Kevin Simon, a former Vols linebacker who now works in player development at Tennessee.

“I was just going down there blind,” he said. “But everything is right there, so it felt good to know that. The people down there, everyone knows everybody, and it was just fun. “Of course, it’s an SEC school, one of the top conferences out there, so I never really slept on them. But it cleared a lot of things up when we got down there, and how the players were, it just felt good. For sure, I plan on going back soon.”

“We were with Kevin Simon a lot,” To’oto’o said. “Coach Niedermeyer, we were with him. And we spent a good amount of time with Coach Pruitt. They were one of the top dogs, so they were just explaining how they’re in that reloading process and how, in the years to come there, it’s going to be great,” he said. “We talked about some of their schemes and stuff like that, and where am I going to be if I were to attend there? They want me at inside linebacker, so it’s just perfect with what I want.”

“They’re dogs, and Tennessee is just wonderful,” To’oto’o said. "I mean, you talk about everything in the program and then going from that to the (pregame) Vol Walk, it’s just amazing. “Just the coaches around there and the environment, the players, that was probably the biggest thing I liked.”

Planning to announce a top group tonight.

Reactions: 22 people

VN Store

Back