Caitlin Clark

It’s been amazing to me how this thing with her and Angel Reese has been fuel for race baiters. CC can flat out play and has basically brought some energy to the WNBA that no other player has ever done
But Angel Reese has exceeded expectations. It was very unfortunate that she got injured.

Reactions: NashVol11
It’s been amazing to me how this thing with her and Angel Reese has been fuel for race baiters. CC can flat out play and has basically brought some energy to the WNBA that no other player has ever done
Race Baiters will find anything that is popular to make it about race.

I've not heard Caitlin Clark say one thing about race. I'm not a big woman ball fan, but I have respect that she just generally gets out there and plays ball instead of making spectacle of herself or making things political

Reactions: Sin City Vol
Clark's first playoff game, and the Connecticut Sun player makes sure to shove her fingers right into Clark's face - intentionally aiming for her eye.

Can you imagine if one of those ridiculously long nails had actually gouged her eyeball and ruined her vision? This crap is unbelievable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 99grad
Race Baiters will find anything that is popular to make it about race.

I've not heard Caitlin Clark say one thing about race. I'm not a big woman ball fan, but I have respect that she just generally gets out there and plays ball instead of making spectacle of herself or making things political
I like to watch big women play ball

Reactions: PandamoniumReigns
Tarausi sounded a little jealous too when she made the "grown women" comment. Plus, the flagrant fouls are indicative of jealousy too
This doesn’t seem jealous to me

Taurasi's remark during Clark's final college season that "Reality is coming," regarding her transition to the WNBA was no different from anything the veteran has said about rookies her whole career. After Sunday's game, Taurasi praised Clark.

"It's amazing what Caitlin's been able to do in her short career so far," Taurasi said. "The one thing that I really love about her, she loves the game. You can tell she's put the work in. ... It's been a lot of pressure, a lot of things thrown at her, and she keeps showing up and keeps getting better every single game.

"So her future is super bright, and being a veteran and being in this league for a long, long time, it is pretty cool to see that and go into the future."

Pretty crazy, Sunday's game went h2h with the NFL and posted the best playoff ratings for the WNBA in 24 years. It wasn't even a good game. Wonder what last night's numbers were?

This doesn’t seem jealous to me

I mean, I am fine letting her out of the dog house, but Taurasi lost a good portion of the PHX fan base and lost approval rating across the board over this, so tune-changing is likely due to market pressure.

Some examples of her doing this to other past upcoming rookies would be nice. I can't find any trying a few different google searches. It's such a weird thing for a vet to do to a college player, I just gotta see this?

I just asked chatGPT and all it had is Kelsey Plum saying she can be an "*******" to rookies, but that's on-court stuff.

I specifically asked for examples of her trash-talking rookies via the media, and it can't find anything.

I think she’s hot. Also think angel reese is hot and the girl from Chicago is hot. Call me crazy.

VN Store

Back