Cameron Carr -will he make the rotation?

I mean overlooked by the sportswriters. They act like every transfer is going to start immediately.
Most will. You rarely in basketball bring in transfers to sit or develop. Basketball teams are too small fo that you hit the portal for impact. yes they do get some depth guys at times but for the most part portal=expected to be starter/6th man if u want depth and development go to high school.

In their defense, don’t think we sign portal guys to not play
True, but they have to compete in practice to get playing time and they are way behind the returning players in knowing the system. I think his goal is to create a solid 10 man rotation and improve their inside game, hit a layup, by SEC startup.

True, but they have to compete in practice to get playing time and they are way behind the returning players in knowing the system. I think his goal is to create a solid 10 man rotation and improve their inside game, hit a layup, by SEC startup.
Rick will play 10 if they are good enough but usually towards the middle/end of the year the rotation typically goes down to 8-9 guys a game based on fouls etc

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back