Can you ID the man in the picture?

GlockVol

Look at the man behind the police officer following coach Jones. The one in the khaki colored suit and orange and blue tie and tell me who he looks like. When I enlarge the pic on my iPad it looks like coach DD. Do you agree or disagree? (Can't wait for all the smartazz remarks-wait not on VN couldn't be)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 786
Last edited:
Look at the man behind the police officer following coach Jones. The one in the khaki colored suit and orange and blue tie and tell me who he looks like. When I enlarge the pic on my iPad it looks like coach DD. Do you agree or disagree? (Can't wait for all the smartazz remarks-wait not on VN couldn't be)

I guess this is a psychic exercise.:eek:lol: Picture is too small for me.

Reactions: 2 people

How about enlarging it on here ?

Are you trying figure out if it IS DD or just saying he looks like him? Why would DD be in the Vol Walk?

I hate to be that guy but...

#ThreadFail

Reactions: 2 people
Are you trying figure out if it IS DD or just saying he looks like him? Why would DD be in the Vol Walk?

I hate to be that guy but...

#ThreadFail

Obviously, I know it isn't DD but I thought it was funny to have someone in a pic with CBJ that looks so much like DD, at least from a distance in a grainy pic. I'm sure in a clear closeup he probably doesn't look too much like him, but had to laugh.

This reminds me a little of the Gruden photo taken from the rooftop that was 2 miles away.

VN Store

Back