Cancel Lil Wayne?

Remember this verse from "Banned..."

Smoke weed, talk **** like Lane Kiffin

That was sposebly huge for 'cruitin' when Lane was here. Don't think it panned out.

Lane didn't stick around to let it materialize. He's was also a different coach than he is today.

Reactions: StarRaider
5fe56d58f93604743076e71a410db5ef.gif

He said as much years ago.

He was already cancelled.

Name the last lil Wayne hit. Lmao

Idk how any hip hop song can be a "hit". Different cultures though. It's just sad that you dems say that about anyone that don't agree with you. The whole "when was the last time they were relevant" viewpoint. Wtf does that matter? When was the last time you or me was relevant?

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Man I am glad even the most backward, racist white POS I ever met would never try to tell me I wasn't white....I am not by the way, I am browner than 90% of my amigos every where that sees sunshine...but I am glad that I dont have to prove my "whiteness" to garbage ass people the way apparently black folks have to prove that their black to ignorant, racist, garbage human beings like Ktown. That must suck...

Well not really.

We all know in real life his racist ass doesn't go around telling people they aren't black. That's some keyboard racist bitchmove stuff right there ....never in person I am sure.

Idk how any hip hop song can be a "hit". Different cultures though. It's just sad that you dems say that about anyone that don't agree with you. The whole "when was the last time they were relevant" viewpoint. Wtf does that matter? When was the last time you or me was relevant?
. Check the charts. People love it. That's how.

No celebrity would ever influence my vote.

Man I am glad even the most backward, racist white POS I ever met would never try to tell me I wasn't white....I am not by the way, I am browner than 90% of my amigos every where that sees sunshine...but I am glad that I dont have to prove my "whiteness" to garbage ass people the way apparently black folks have to prove that their black to ignorant, racist, garbage human beings like Ktown. That must suck...

Well not really.

We all know in real life his racist ass doesn't go around telling people they aren't black. That's some keyboard racist bitchmove stuff right there ....never in person I am sure.
Calm down tough guy. Your super long rants aren't needed here.

No one has to prove anything. He is black. Just a sellout

So you are Hispanic? Not that it matters.

I can't name a hit from any of those people. It's trash.
You're just old, racist, and have bad tastes.

Well not really.

To be fair if I was black I'd want zero to do with black culture and probably wouldn't mind some braindead thug telling me I wasn't black. They discourage education, encourage mistreatment of women, commit most of the murders in this country, and their favorite president loved slavery so much he fired that old African slave trade right back up.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
. Check the charts. People love it. That's how.

No celebrity would ever influence my vote.

Calm down tough guy. Your super long rants aren't needed here.

No one has to prove anything. He is black. Just a sellout

So you are Hispanic? Not that it matters.

You're just old, racist, and have bad tastes.
I may be old and racist, but that sh!t is far from any kind of reasonable taste.

Reactions: k-town_king
To be fair if I was black I'd want zero to do with black culture and probably wouldn't mind some braindead thug telling me I wasn't black. They discourage education, encourage mistreatment of women, commit most of the murders in this country, and their favorite president loved slavery so much he fired that old African slave trade right back up.
It must hurt to be this ignorant and racist. I feel sorry that you were abused as a child to make you this way.

I feel so sorry for you. Get help. It's not too late.

It must hurt to be this ignorant and racist. I feel sorry that you were abused as a child to make you this way.

I feel so sorry for you. Get help. It's not too late.
Nothing I said is untrue.

Black women are 500%+ more likely to be abused.
Black males commit 50%+ of murders in the US.
We constantly hear anecdotes about successful black kids having to overcome being called 'white' by uneducated people like yourself for doing such awful things as reading books.

Instead of telling me I was 'abused' as a child (by the way, black kids are more likely to be abused than any other ethnic group but American Indians, and I ain't black) and wasting your time with 'racists' online, maybe you ought to try to make your 'community' better. I'll continue collaborating and working with successful, entrepreneurial, and engaged black folks that are making their communities better and giggle at you when you post.

There is some good production and musicality in some of it. But hilariously the best rappers are all white and Asian!

Listen to NF...Best rapper on earth and never uses profanity. He sounds a lot like Eminem at first listen but he is very intelligent. Has won 2 Dove awards and gone platinum. Check out "change" "my stress" or " the search"... "hes the only rap I listen to. Christian dude too

* believe me...I know the words "Christian rapper" brings more cringe than a Biden Christmas carol....historically terrible genre. Terr. U. Bull.... my friend turned me on to NF and didn't know he was Christian. We listened to the Search album and I noticed that after 3 songs he hadn't cussed...but great music ...I started Googling and learned that he is a Christian artist that has won 2 Dove awards, albeit reluctantly. He doesn't self identify as a "Christian artist" because he wants all people to listen and see what he has to say...but he never swears, and despite often talking about mental health etc I can actually listen to him around my kids. Love his music, I will go see him if he comes within an 8hr drive or so from home

Last edited:
Reactions: kiddiedoc

VN Store

Back