Cancel Lil Wayne?

If your parents raised you as ignorant as some of you are you were abused. You have Stockholm Syndrome and are brainwashed.

If your parents raised you as ignorant as some of you are you were abused. You have Stockholm Syndrome and are brainwashed.
And you parents raised the most perfectly informed person ever destined to come back down to earth to demand we accept your world view while providing no contextualization of your alleged superiority.

And you parents raised the most perfectly informed person ever destined to come back down to earth to demand we accept your world view while providing no contextualization of your alleged superiority.
He stays in his own reality tunnel. Has no clue that he is truly ignorant on anything outside of it.

Del is really good and Forgot old school Nas. blackalicious is lyrical genius. Beastie boys count? 3 Jewish rappers from Brooklyn was pretty unique.
BB are all time greats. About the only "80s" rappers I think most consider top 10 lyrically would be Rakim and LL.

They are up there. As a group definitely.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
WU Tang Clan, Triple six Mafia, and Del the funky homosapien all disagree.
I'm thinking of guys like Aesop Rock and Mac Miller and then producers like Nujabes from Japan (RIP).

K-town's whole argument about Lil Wayne's non-blackness was his lack of recent hit 😁

Lane didn't stick around to let it materialize. He's was also a different coach than he is today.
Lane likely would have won the SEC East multiple times here (especially with Florida and Georgia being as they were at the time), then would be fired after getting us hit with Ole Miss-style sanctions and probation.

The first Outkast album and ATLiens were great. Memphis own 8ball and MJG, Goodie Mob...dont forget about the old dirty south. Used to listen to all of them, Biggie, Tribe, Bone thugs, anyone who was from NWA , doggystyle, DRE, Jay Zs black album produced by Rick Ross is epic etc...dont listen to any of them anymore ...at least not intentionally. I do listen to NF though..I can relate to him as a Christian guy who has issues with life and mental health... I can't relate to " dope, hoes, and paper" which is all that 99% of rap is seemingly about. Pretty sure I heard everything there is to say about those 3 things from the guys listed above 25 years ago....then I grew up. I can't even imagine listening to that garbage with my kids around, the way they disrespect women and glorify drugs and robbery, gun violence and murder etc..my kids don't need that garbage in their heads and neither do I....

Reactions: Jxn Vol
There is some good production and musicality in some of it. But hilariously the best rappers are all white and Asian!
Please name a good pale faced raper? I would agree that rap sucks today, but there was a 20 year span of really good music.

VN Store

Back