Cancel Me If Already Posted, But… Saturday Unis?

I'm guessing its strormtroopers because Kent st we wore orange pants and I don't think they'll do that 2 games in a row because those are kinda the alternate pants. I think we will wear orange pants or helmets at Arkansas. Or both. They always announce game unis on Thursday morning so we'll figure out tomorrow either way.
Orange pants with white helmets/jerseys at Arkansas would re-create the 1990 Cotton Bowl uniform matchup.IMG_0423.jpeg

Unless I am mistaken, the Sooners will be wearing a version of this jersey for our game. That negates us wearing orange or gray jerseys. Our jerseys will be white. Only mystery is orange or white pants.

PS Being that I hail from New Jersey, I appreciate the football world incorporating the Garden States name for the shirt!!! My guess is that all players on both sides will be wearing New Jerseys........!!!

1726675063763.png

Unless I am mistaken, the Sooners will be wearing a version of this jersey for our game. That negates us wearing orange or gray jerseys. Our jerseys will be white. Only mystery is orange or white pants.

PS Being that I hail from New Jersey, I appreciate the football world incorporating the Garden States name for the shirt!!! My guess is that all players on both sides will be wearing New Jerseys........!!!

View attachment 678082
where did you find this? because OU rarely wears white helmets. Just curious as to how you know this.

I have never understood fans infatuations with uniforms. Do you think certain uniforms have any kind of bearing on the game?
Agreed! I’ll know what the team is wearing when they come out of the tunnel.
All I care about is that we kick some @$$ in Norman!!
With that said, I don’t really find fault with anyone that is passionate about what uniforms are being worn.
🤷‍♂️

Reactions: CedarHillVol
Since Oklahoma’s field looks like a cow pasture I would say they go orange pants. They don’t want to ruin their white pants. The groundskeeper for Oklahoma football should be fired. Their field is embarrassing to them and the conference. This is the SEC it just means more and that includes the look of the field. Hope none of our players get hurt Saturday night because of the condition of the grass on the field. The commissioner should fine them for terrible playing surface.

Ok well no offense but I also looked on the internet and there was nothing for Saturdays uniforms so I don't think they are wearing that, but maybe I'm wrong idk.
Nico Suave - don't take everything you read on here literally. We often take liberties with our thoughts and prognostications, ok?

go Vols

Agreed! I’ll know what the team is wearing when they come out of the tunnel.
All I care about is that we kick some @$$ in Norman!!
With that said, I don’t really find fault with anyone that is passionate about what uniforms are being worn.
🤷‍♂️
I just always put on what was in the locker. We always had kickass uniforms regardless of what color combination we were wearing.

Lol. You realize the entire enterprise is frivolous, right? We’re watching a bunch of 18-22 (or 23, or 24, or 25, or 26) year olds chase an oddly-shaped ball around a patch of grass. If things need to have a concrete impact for you to care about them, maybe fandom isn’t for you.

Uniforms and the iconography associated with them have been a part of sports fandom for generations. It ain’t changing any time soon.

35398c1317e80e7921238f48d3a71585.jpg

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land

VN Store

Back