Candidates to replace David Johnson?

I think there are too many “bag man” stories for it to be completely fabricated. I swear we’ve been on the losing end to Auburn on so many 50/50 recruits that it’s too much for it to be a coincidence.
My friend said that Trooper was as corrupt as they come. Serious rule breaker.........

Reactions: feathersax
My friend said that Trooper was as corrupt as they come. Serious rule breaker.........

I’m not surprised to hear this. I’m pretty sure they had to take him off the road when he was at Auburn. I was always kind of amazed how many people on here wanted him to be OC at one point or another. He’s an energetic guy, but that doesn’t mean he’s going to call a great game.

I know enough to know if you put an alcoholic in a bar he’ll drink. If he’s not in the position he has no choice but sobriety.

Same with Taylor. If he doesent have the resources he can’t cheat.

I know that he is a man who has made major life changes and has made a positive impact many student athletes, students and all of NE Arkansas

Top Choice - Frank Wilson
Alternative* - Jay Graham (respectfully speaking... still homerun hire)

Promote Nieds to RB Coach / Recruiting Coord

Promote Osovet to TE Coach

Go after people Pruitt has familiarity with such as John Lilly, Tim Brewster, Bobby Williams (As TE Coach, if we promote within*)
There is absolutely zero way in hell you want Nieds as Recruiting Coordinator.

There is absolutely zero way in hell you want Nieds as Recruiting Coordinator.

As I said before, Wilson and Graham are my top choices. I see no problem with making Nieds recruiting coordinator. We're gonna have to do something, because other schools definitely have him on their radar.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
As I said before, Wilson and Graham are my top choices. I see no problem with making Nieds recruiting coordinator. We're gonna have to do something, because other schools definitely have him on their radar.
Recruiting coordinator isn’t a promotion or lofty title...just added responsibilities scheduling and what not. Rarely is your best recruiter saddled with the job. And other schools noted him early after he landed DWA. Pruitt used his radar years earlier. He’ll continually get bumped in pay...that’s our “something”.

I think there are too many “bag man” stories for it to be completely fabricated. I swear we’ve been on the losing end to Auburn on so many 50/50 recruits that it’s too much for it to be a coincidence.
Nah, thats's not it RDU, it's the exciting night life in the Auburn area, you know,sitting in a corn field watching weeds grow. Spent 10 days there working on the Auburn stadium, took 3 months for those 10 days to pass.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Nah, thats's not it RDU, it's the exciting night life in the Auburn area, you know,sitting in a corn field watching weeds grow. Spent 10 days there working on the Auburn stadium, took 3 months for those 10 days to pass.

Haha. I went there in 2003 for the one road game Clausen lost. I was pretty underwhelmed with the whole scene myself.

Reactions: swampfoxfan

VN Store

Back