Caption this (Hurd)

You can insult me all you want but that doesn't change the fact that he looks lanky in that pic. Facts are stubborn things.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You see lanky.

I see a top ranked running back who's profile has him listed at 230+ lbs, who also has over a year before he steps on a college campus (unless he's an EE). So, it seems like a lot of concern over a not so immediate issue.

...unless you're a front 7 defender from a conference rival who really doesn't want to have to tackle said lanky running back?

Reactions: 1 person
You see lanky.

I see a top ranked running back who's profile has him listed at 230+ lbs, who also has over a year before he steps on a college campus (unless he's an EE). So, it seems like a lot of concern over a not so immediate issue.

...unless you're a front 7 defender from a conference rival who really doesn't want to have to tackle said lanky running back?

Like me, RC said he looks lanky. Neither of us has had the privilege as far as I know, of face to face with him. We only have this really cool picture in this thread. And he does look lanky. Neither has said he IS lanky. The comment was based on an observation of the provided picture. I once saw a picture of a tree and thought it challenged the redwoods or sequoia giants. I went to the National Arboretum in Washington, D.C. A friend said, "You remember that picture of that beautiful tree I showed you?"
"Yeah."
"Well, there it is."

I as looking at an on loan 400 year old bonsai the sign said was a Chinese redwood. I guess that qualifies as me being partially correct. But in the picture it "looked" immense.

A lot of uninformed people in this thread...Hurd has put on 25 lbs of muscle since this pic was taken. He'll be fine.. Go look at his twitter avatar.

Like me, RC said he looks lanky. Neither of us has had the privilege as far as I know, of face to face with him. We only have this really cool picture in this thread. And he does look lanky. Neither has said he IS lanky. The comment was based on an observation of the provided picture. I once saw a picture of a tree and thought it challenged the redwoods or sequoia giants. I went to the National Arboretum in Washington, D.C. A friend said, "You remember that picture of that beautiful tree I showed you?"
"Yeah."
"Well, there it is."

I as looking at an on loan 400 year old bonsai the sign said was a Chinese redwood. I guess that qualifies as me being partially correct. But in the picture it "looked" immense.

Cool tree story bro.

Reactions: 1 person
"Yeah."
"Well, there it is."

So Hurd is a Bonsai that looks like a Redwood...got it.

You can insult me all you want but that doesn't change the fact that he looks lanky in that pic. Facts are stubborn things.

Well, Mr. Hurd will insult you. He said you can kiss his "lanky" a$$.

Fact is, "this pic" was taken 2 weeks ago (not 2 years). He's that big on almost a 6'4 frame! And this moron calls Hurd lanky!

Attachments

• 971876_10200548470527298_2062543549_n.jpg
    971876_10200548470527298_2062543549_n.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: 3 people
Well, Mr. Hurd will insult you. He said you can kiss his "lanky" a$$.

Fact is, "this pic" was taken 2 weeks ago (not 2 years). He's that big on almost a 6'4 frame! And this moron calls Hurd lanky!

yea, not lanky like a WR, he is gonna be a TE for us

:hi:

VN Store

Back