Caption this photo - Butch Jones/ Ja'Wuan James

At least you made the thread more entertaining. :)

True. I just typed in Butch Jones and "Tiny" Richardson on Google and that picture happened to come up for some weird reason. Lol

"ja'Wuan, this may not be the best time to tell you this, but I'm your real father. I wanted to name you Rick but mom would never go for it."

Reactions: 1 person
and the 5th Maxim is:
Ball, oskie, cover, block, cut and slice, pursue and gang tackle... for this is the WINNING EDGE.

of course not all of those pertain to you and your position.

You googled "Butch Jones and 'Tiny' Richardson"?

I was trying to find that picture of Jones talking to one of his players before the Austin Peay game so you guys could caption it. If you have a problem with it then I don't know what to tell you.

Check this....you'll be done by half time! We're about to play the worst team in college football.

Last edited:
"You see JJ...The first law of thermodynamics is a version of the law of conservation of energy, adapted for thermodynamic systems. The law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system is constant; energy can be transformed from one form to another, but cannot be created or destroyed. Now... Go and kick some Hilltopper arse..."

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back