Caption this photo of the OBC

If you are a celebrity and multi-millionaire and you're still thinkin' Arby's, you might be a redneck.

What's sad is how many ppl recognized that was Arby's just by the condiments section. You can't even read the names on the condiments, yet you know it's Arby's... lol

Reactions: 1 person
Screen-Shot-2013-07-18-at-11.20.26-PM.png

This is why SOS wears sunglasses anytime he's in public
spurrier-creep.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
If you are a celebrity and multi-millionaire and you're still thinkin' Arby's, you might be a redneck.

Give me a break. The guy's time is in demand so he made the decision to obtain good food fast. I hate him as much as the next UT fan, but to suggest he is somehow above eating at a fast food establishment is ridiculous. Maybe next time he will follow your advice and either go to a more formal restaurant or bring a lunch from whole foods because he is famous.

Reactions: 1 person
1) And then he jammed his finger up there and I asked for a second opinion.

2) I lost my other suit in a funeral home.

3) Damm gator player :clapping:jacked my car, my visor and bit my Yorkie!

4) You can't choke a chicken without a Gamecock!

Guy in the background: Son...when you grow up, do not act like that man. Stay close to me until that crazy old man is done trying to wash his hands using the sauce dispenser.[/QUOTE]

Logged in just to give this one a like. Well played sir. Usually the caption threads are absolutely terrible.

VN Store

Back