Carter Page FISA warrant request released.

How much more do you want from an "useful idiot".
cB05ZEo.gif

How much more do you want from an "useful idiot".

almost everyone fits your definition if that's all it takes.

Let's look at Steele - now that's a useful idiot. He produced fiction that was material in launching an investigation and Mueller's findings show much of Steele's crap to be crap. The Russian's played Steele.

almost everyone fits your definition if that's all it takes.

Let's look at Steele - now that's a useful idiot. He produced fiction that was material in launching an investigation and Mueller's findings show much of Steele's crap to be crap. The Russian's played Steele.

Didn't I say that was a good possibility yesterday and you scoffed at that idea ? Your alternative was the the Dem's set up the TT meeting.

Didn't I say that was a good possibility yesterday and you scoffed at that idea ? Your alternative was the the Dem's set up the TT meeting.

I didn't scoff at the idea - I said that was one possibility.

You have a bad habit of mischaracterizing my views on stuff then arguing against that mischaracterization.

I didn't scoff at the idea - I said that was one possibility.

You have a bad habit of mischaracterizing my views on stuff then arguing against that mischaracterization.
All of your post are complete mischaracterizations. Hell you are all on the "Deep States trying to take down Trump" train.

Carter Page was surveilled as a possible Russian agent and yet the Mueller Report concluded that not a single American citizen knowingly colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

How is this possible?

Asking you, Mick.
The dossier was a work of fiction.

The dossier is where the Carter Page allegations originate.

Fake dossier with fake collusion.

Real consequences.

This release is a Nunesburger but still the DOJ and the pro trump activists have put great emphasis on Carter Page. Why? IDK but it's interesting and mysterious still yet.

Or am I wrong and the likes of Nunes droped this a few months back.
He dropped the public stance.

Did I say it did? I said it was material (important) in launching the investigation. Testimony and documents bare that out (including the document referred to in this thread). Interesting that none of the claims about Page came to fruition no? He was the ticket to surveillance yet no evidence was produced he did anything wrong. None, zilch, zero.

Reactions: tennvols77
Did I say it did? I said it was material (important) in launching the investigation. Testimony and documents bare that out (including the document referred to in this thread). Interesting that none of the claims about Page came to fruition no? He was the ticket to surveillance yet no evidence was produced he did anything wrong. None, zilch, zero.

Andrew McCabe said the dossier was the key in obtaining the fisa warrants.

VN Store

Back