CBJ among the most elite coaches in college football.

daj and vegasvol need to see this one.

wonder why he only did two years worth of data?

interesting that les miles is in the top 3, while being called a "bad' coach in another VN thread.

NICE!!!!... More hope for the future. No matter who recruited those players used in the statistics. I'm inclined to believe that how they where coached is the reason they were ranked as high as they were. It becomes even more clear when you consider that only the upper classman from those teams where ever coached by Kelly. And even more proof comes forward that coach Butch Jones Does truly ... .. :)

No metric needed to show Dooley is terrible. Jerry is a believer though..
Oh I agree, I just want to know how far down he is on the list and if there is another coach below him (maybe Joker Phillips). I'd even like to see how low Lane Kiffin is too.

It would be interesting to see the statistic for a long term. Obviously, coaches like Johnny Majors, Nick Saban, and Brian Kelly would suffer for moving from school to school rebuilding program after program when compared to coaches like Paterno or Fulmer who never had to build a program. Maybe that is why he elected to look at only two years. Still, coaches in Dooley's position would have no chance if their programs were on the bottom during the short look.

As much as I hate to admit, CNS is first with a lot of championships. Accurate assessment in my opinion. Butch will be great in time, if he isn't already.VFL!

We are starting to get more and more proof.WOW! Cant wait till kickoff.I know to it to the core.....we are onto something big with CBJ and staff....good times in the next few years!

Give me a break.

We're talking the Big East, lest some of you have forgotten.

Oh I agree, I just want to know how far down he is on the list and if there is another coach below him (maybe Joker Phillips). I'd even like to see how low Lane Kiffin is too.

According to this new formula, In Dooley's past two seasons, he had an Overall efficiency rating of -0.37.
Compared to Nick Saban's 10.01 which ranks at the top for the past two seasons, it's pretty bad and very accurate.

*I did not factor in the strength of schedule modifier.

VN Store

Back