CBS's 'The Good Fight' finale which has character accuse DeSantis of being sex offender

Seems like something Soros might have bankrolled.

Was there an episode with Russian hookers pissing on Trump?

Yes actually in the previous season there was. And a scene where one of the main characters had a hallucination that Trump was on her boyfriends back talking to her. The only good thing about that show is DelRoy Lindo and the boyfriend is Gary Cole aka Ricky Bobby’s Daddy.

No surprise. The leftist filth will manufacture as much hate for DeSantis as they do/did for Trump.

Which let's you know it wasn't Trump but they will demonize and paint a false picture of anyone. It's amazing they get away with the same character assassination each time.

Reactions: tbwhhs
I know nothing about this show and have first heard of it tonight, so I don't know why DeSantis would be a part of storyline. Just pointing to the other opinions in the article.

Sort of strange for any fictional series to include current politicians, honestly.
Fwiw, it’s a spin-off of the good wife, which was set in reality and routinely featured national politicians. I’ve never watched this show or the last few seasons of the good wife.

Well fair or not, he's in the playoffs now for 2024. So expect more of this sort of thing.
I’d say he’s in the lead.
I have a neighbor who was a hardcore trump guy.
He was wearing a “mean tweets 2024” t shirt not long ago. every bit as tribal as loother ever thought about being. Over the weekend I saw him and he said it was time to move on from trump.
The mistake, long term, that I think the Democrats made was continuing the “trump bad” for this election. It worked but they handed the GOP a revival of the party for 2024.

Fwiw, it’s a spin-off of the good wife, which was set in reality and routinely featured national politicians. I’ve never watched this show or the last few seasons of the good wife.
I got about halfway through the first season of the good wife

VN Store

Back