Censorship or open dialogue? What say you?

I love people who speak freely. It lets me know who to steer clear of.

That may be an accurate assessment. Are you also into zen koans?
In a manner, I guess.
I believe there is only now. Your use of now determines the quality and quantity of the now you experience. And in extension of that the only real proof of past is memory. In order to experience the best possible now the best corse of action is to “breathe in, breathe out, move on”.

Everyone else reading is now asking themselves “wtf!?”

Reactions: AshG
You have exactly Zero interest in dialog or truth. All you want is chaos, destruction, lies, and disinformation:

1/2 half of you are using free speech as a weapon to advance your domestic terrorism agendas. The other half just do what you are told.

It is against the law to yell fire in a crowd. For good reason. If you yell fire in a crowd and cause a panic that results in injury, you can be charged.

Many, many, many of you were never taught "just because you can doesn't make it right" and it shows.

You have exactly Zero interest in dialog or truth. All you want is chaos, destruction, lies, and disinformation:

1/2 half of you are using free speech as a weapon to advance your domestic terrorism agendas. The other half just do what you are told.

It is against the law to yell fire in a crowd. For good reason. If you yell fire in a crowd and cause a panic that results in injury, you can be charged.

Many, many, many of you were never taught "just because you can doesn't make it right" and it shows.
Actually you can yell fire. If there is indeed a fire.

Reactions: volinbham

This is dangerous misinformation

Do you trust the government ?

As an absolute there is no freedom of anything. You could talk yourself to death, thus putting an upper limit on speech. And if you never spoke I would think it would eventually inhibit your ability to speak in the future, so there is a lower limit on speech.

The question always is what others can do to further limit it.

Depending on your political leanings people will take different sides.

Government limiting, the right typically says no, the left typically says yes.

Private entities limiting speech, the right typically says yes, the left says no.

Pick your own hypocrisy and fight to the death about it.

VN Store

Back