CFN Preview - Football Time In Tennessee

Success if he wins 8 games? Shiiiiiiiittttt. I will be giddy with 7...8 wins and I say CBJ deserves a raise.

Not so sure that an 8 win season will qualify it as being a successful one... I'm saying make a bowl game and possible beating someone who we are an underdog to would be the determining factors.

Reactions: 1 person
If Tennessee wins 8 games, that wouldn't simply be successful, that would be a statement.

If UT wins 8 regular season games in 2013, Vols fans should be expecting a national title by 2015.

Reactions: 3 people
Not so sure that an 8 win season will qualify it as being a successful one... I'm saying make a bowl game and possible beating someone who we are an underdog to would be the determining factors.

If we make it to 8 wins, we will have accomplished both of those criteria.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If UT wins 8 games they will more than qualify for a bowl game, they would go to a decent one, and it will take beating at least one favored team to reach 8 wins.

8 should be expected either n reg season or with bowl win. if he wins 6 thats one game better than dools.. think about that. the best staff n the country is only one game better.

i say the coaches should expect 7 n a bowl win. anything less is questionable imo

8 should be expected either n reg season or with bowl win. if he wins 6 thats one game better than dools.. think about that. the best staff n the country is only one game better.

i say the coaches should expect 7 n a bowl win. anything less is questionable imo

And....what about the talent lost? You actually think we can replace Patterson, Hunter, Bray, Lathers, and Rivera in one year? There's no way.

And....what about the talent lost? You actually think we can replace Patterson, Hunter, Bray, Lathers, and Rivera in one year? There's no way.

Lathers was off last year. This year we get Moore, Magitt and Coleman?? back from injuries. We also get Riyahd Jones. Our defense will be much closer to or better than Wilcox 4-3 than the Sal-Vanilla 3-4 we were embarassed with last year.

As for Offense we, lost the QB/ball catchers but bring back a solid line. Heck if we have to, we can just replace our TEs with one or two more solid O-linemen from the depth chart.

New offensive scheme and not giving up with a minute to go in half ought to be worth something too.

Damn that's a lot of pressure on Vincent Dallas. lol

This poor guy is wordy but doesn't have a clue.

Finally some sense ! 6 wins and a Bowl Victory and the Hype Grows !!!

VN Store

Back