Chances of the Bama game being a 7:30 kick off?

The_Big_Orange

Right in the Vols!
My son has a football game at noon west of ATL. We would never make a 3:30 kick off. Does CBS still have dibs on the game of their choosing for that 3:30 eastern time slot?

Texas vs. UGA will probably be #1 vs #2 it will definitely get prime time 7:30. Don't believe it will get better numbers, will get all the non-SEC viewers. Game Day will be there also.probably with McConaughey as guest picker.

Last edited:
Oh dear, these 7:30 starts are 30 minutes past midnight and off to bed about 5:00am in England and I’m on a run at the moment of NC State, Kent State and Oklahoma
I’ve got a buddy in Japan who’s a Vol fan and it’s the exact opposite for him, lol. Afternoon games are the wee hours for him, while late games he can watch over Sunday breakfast.

The Texas Georgia Game will get the prime time slot. More than Likely we will get the 330 slot on ABC
Would assume bama game will be 3:30 given the Georgia Texas game -- Florida game could be at night potentially, also have Ole Miss and LSU that day as well. Both could potentially be 3:30 slots

Reactions: Smokey19rt
but if bama beats UGA because they play before that then we will get the primetime slot because we both should be undeafeted.

I wish I could upvote to send this response to the front. This will decide which game is more valuable to the conference.

Reactions: 901 Orange

VN Store

Back