Chances of the Bama game being a 7:30 kick off?

noun
  1. a particular sector of a population.

Either you have left an incomplete thought, or you don’t know what you’re talking about.
Demographics is the statistical study of human populations and characteristics. Demographic data can include information on population size, density, growth, ...

What part of population SIZE do you not understand?

Reactions: 08Vol and Buzzbait
The Texas-Mich game got about 3X's the numbers as UT-NCST. Texas-UGA will be biggest regular season game of year.

Yep, and it was at noon and ours was in Primetime. Exactly why the SEC slobbered all over itself to get A&M and Texas. Can't wait to see the viewers just in Texas for their game.

Reactions: 08Vol
Yep, and it was at noon and ours was in Primetime. Exactly why the SEC slobbered all over itself to get A&M and Texas. Can't wait to see the viewers just in Texas for their game.
I’m just glad to live in a world where we can argue tv ratings and demographics and not about whether JG or Joe should be benched

Oh dear, these 7:30 starts are 30 minutes past midnight and off to bed about 5:00am in England and I’m on a run at the moment of NC State, Kent State and Oklahoma
I get a Ustvnow.com subscription that includes the Dvr, record the late games and watch them on Sunday morning. ESPN+ would work as well, but you need a VPN and then have to find a Us location that isn’t recognized or it won’t let you play it. Sometimes I have to cycle few a half dozen locations. That’s how I watched the CWS.
Advantages- don’t mess up sleep cycle, skip commercials, can watch two late games
Disadvantages- have to avoid phone messages, social media, and news until you watch the game; feeling like you’re not living in the “here and now.”

ustvnow has All the major channels including ESPN and espn2, ABC, CBS, FOX,
No SECNetwork though, will have to bust out the ESPN+ for Kent state
or see if Freak posts the game on YouTube.

Demographics is the statistical study of human populations and characteristics. Demographic data can include information on population size, density, growth, ...

What part of population SIZE do you not understand?

I don’t understand how you went from confusing demographics to total population. Demographics is the breakdown of the populations into categories, such as age group, ethnicity, sex.. I’ve never heard of anyone referring to “people” in general as demographics

Texas vs. UGA will probably be #1 vs #2 it will definitely get prime time 7:30. Don't believe it will get better numbers, will get all the non-SEC viewers. Game Day will be there also.probably with McConaughey as guest picker.
And Alabama/ Tennessee could be #4 vs. #5. What a day for football

No more CBS. It is now ABC and I would imagine it would be the prime time 7:30 game.
What time slot we get is gonna depend on our record at the time. As mentioned by another poster the Texas UGA game is probably first in line unless one of them implodes. Texas only has Oklahoma between now and then. Georgia only plays Bama between now and then. If they both win those games that means Bama has at least 1 loss. The chances of those 2 teams both going into the game undefeated is higher than the chances of UT and Bama both being undefeated. It really comes down to the winner of the Bama UGA (likely UGA) game and if we get past Oklahoma (likely). If we beat Oklahoma I have a feeling they implode and have no chance vs Texas. Their fan base is already up in arms about their win last week.

Honestly, I don’t see any SEC teams running the table. It could happen. Texas has a relatively manageable schedule. But I don’t see Georgia winning @bama, Texas and 🏡 to UT. Not saying they can’t win all three, but that’s a gauntlet.
Texas may have come up with a really good schedule as you say manageable more so than most thought at the beginning of the year. I think Michigan is on the way to a 4-loss team, I'm not sold on their coaching, and Florida & A&M I think will not have good years The Georgia game and going to Oklahoma will be their only chance for a loss. Oklahoma's O-line is still a wait and see, will know more by Tennessee game. They should coast to a 10 & 2 as the floor.

My son has a football game at noon west of ATL. We would never make a 3:30 kick off. Does CBS still have dibs on the game of their choosing for that 3:30 eastern time slot?

Record the game and start it when you get home. I watch every game delayed, and wouldn't watch a live broadcast unless I had no choice.

Texas may have come up with a really good schedule as you say manageable more so than most thought at the beginning of the year. I think Michigan is on the way to a 4-loss team, I'm not sold on their coaching, and Florida & A&M I think will not have good years The Georgia game and going to Oklahoma will be their only chance for a loss. Oklahoma's O-line is still a wait and see, will know more by Tennessee game. They should coast to a 10 & 2 as the floor.
As someone who lives in Austin but went to the real UT 😂 I would agree with the 10-2 floor. But Michigan is definitely a 4-5 loss team with that QB. Texas is super talented but I really hope Tennessee gets a shot at em in the SECCG or CFP 🤷🏾‍♂️ lots of 🏈 ahead.

You’re a better man than me. I would have to record it and watch the next day.
No chance, in about 2015 we were two scores down with about 4 mins to go at Sourh Carolina (early Dobbs days) it was 4am I think so I thought get some sleep, only to wake up and find we won and in those days wins were rare.

Second reason is that I have a technique how to get the games live (you can’t subscribe like SEC Network in England) I can’t put it in writing how I can get the game , but needless to say I can’t record it

No chance, in about 2015 we were two scores down with about 4 mins to go at Sourh Carolina (early Dobbs days) it was 4am I think so I thought get some sleep, only to wake up and find we won and in those days wins were rare.

Second reason is that I have a technique how to get the games live (you can’t subscribe like SEC Network in England) I can’t put it in writing how I can get the game , but needless to say I can’t record it
I assume it includes a VPN and a jailbroken Firestick or some other streaming device and a Kodi app or something similar. One can watch NFL, college football, soccer, etc. like that (not saying that I have), but it is possible. Of course Kodi on a desktop pc and a screen recorder like OBS Studio would do the trick for recording purposes.

I assume it includes a VPN and a jailbroken Firestick or some other streaming device and a Kodi app or something similar. One can watch NFL, college football, soccer, etc. like that (not saying that I have), but it is possible. Of course Kodi on a desktop pc and a screen recorder like OBS Studio would do the trick for recording purposes.
No a different route, however thank you for an alternative route. Sky sports in England have agreed to screen 3 games each week and I was lucky enough to get the NC Game on TV and hoping they choose some of OKA, FLO, GEO, ALA as well

No a different route, however thank you for an alternative route. Sky sports in England have agreed to screen 3 games each week and I was lucky enough to get the NC Game on TV and hoping they choose some of OKA, FLO, GEO, ALA as well
Of course you could always watch it when it is posted on YouTube which would mean waiting a little longer.

Last edited:
I don’t understand how you went from confusing demographics to total population. Demographics is the breakdown of the populations into categories, such as age group, ethnicity, sex.. I’ve never heard of anyone referring to “people” in general as demographics
OK, Cambridge dictionary

demographic

/ˌdem·əˈɡræf·ɪk, ˌdi·mə-/

relating to human populations and the information collected about them, such as their SIZE, growth, ages, and education:

For example, your are a TV programming executive:

Would you rather have an audience of 10% of the Texas Market?

20% of the Georgia market

40% of the Tennessee market

50% of the Alabama market

VN Store

Back