Charles Mosley Commits!!!!

Thanks.

That seems well... a bit shady.

I recall everyone ripping on Saban for over signing a while back and leaving some of the kids he recruited swinging from the trees when the scholies ran out. Didn't Bear Bryant also recruit and sign kids he had no intention of playing just so other schools wouldn't have them? No source for that - I just recall hearing it.

I think we can back sign 5. That brings it up to 30. Then if we gray shirt 5 that would work out. If coach plans on grayshirting people I'm willing to think he's had the foresight to talk to those players already.

Thanks.

I recall everyone ripping on Saban for over signing a while back and leaving some of the kids he recruited swinging from the trees when the scholies ran out. Didn't Bear Bryant also recruit and sign kids he had no intention of playing just so other schools wouldn't have them? No source for that - I just recall hearing it.

Desperate times call for desperate measures my friend. These are desperate times. Even if it seems a bit "shady", Butch knows he's going to have to bend the rules and explore some gray areas to make it work.

We need something to give us an edge in the SEC, even if it means finding a way of practically signing a brand new team.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Thanks.

One vote that you stop using the phrase "swinging from the trees".

How about "twisting in the wind"?

lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Thanks.

Racist?

VN Store

Back