chavis

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 22, 2005 8:35 PM
LSU is the only one of those three, I will give you them.

Florida was salivating over Spurrier

I was praying Florida got Spurrier. I'm more concerned with Meyer.

umm....... i could care less. we were the last team to beat spurrier in florida and were going to be the first team to beat urban meyer in florida

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 22, 2005 9:24 PM
umm....... i could care less. we were the last team to beat spurrier in florida and were going to be the first team to beat urban meyer in florida

Spurrier is a bored retired golfer that wants to hang out with his son, Meyer is focused. We are overflowing with Offensive telent right now, but Meyer can put a dent into that real quickly.

i just have a feeling that our running offense is going to make everyone in the sec look stupid. like aurburn did last year.

I think Florida's danger will be their offense next year. We had better whip our backfield into shape or the gators will put up some big numbers on us.

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 22, 2005 9:35 PM
I think Florida's danger will be their offense next year. We had better whip our backfield into shape or the gators will put up some big numbers on us.

Our D-Line better not give leak more than 3 seconds to decide what to do, it he has the time he’s dangerous, if he’s rushed he gets flustered and makes poor decisions

Originally posted by Volsaholic+Jan 22, 2005 6:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Volsaholic @ Jan 22, 2005 6:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-milohimself@Jan 22, 2005 9:35 PM
I think Florida&#39;s danger will be their offense next year. We had better whip our backfield into shape or the gators will put up some big numbers on us.

Our D-Line better not give leak more than 3 seconds to decide what to do, it he has the time he’s dangerous, if he’s rushed he gets flustered and makes poor decisions [/quote]
Isn&#39;t Parys Haralson back on DE this next season? Him and Mahelona are gonna KILL. Who&#39;s David Pollack?

our d-line and lb core are deep and full of studs. our secondary is what could kill us. good thing we got morley coming in. now lets get phillips.

With Allen, Fellows and Morley as d-backs, we had better be good. We just need to learn fundamental tackling. I hope Chavis gives them a week of nothing but dip-boom drills for off-season training.

VN Store

Back