Check out these Oregon fans

I stopped watching when these clowns listed Florida and then USC as having one of the best O lines in the country and discounting the Vols O line. Blahahahahaha...... Yeah that USC line blew that Washington State defense off the ball last week to score 7 points and to lose. That Gator OL sure put a whipping on the hurricanes too. These guys haven't done their homework.

Reactions: 4 people
Oregon Championship trophy case

null_zpsb5f9f41c.jpg

Reactions: 163 people
I don't know about yall, but I really want to beat this team....don't let the polite ones fool you...they think we are a joke compared to them....their program and tradition is nothing compared to our's historically speaking..i am ready to whoop some Duck tail..

I don't know about yall, but I really want to beat this team....don't let the polite ones fool you...they think we are a joke compared to them....their program and tradition is nothing compared to our's historically speaking..i am ready to whoop some Duck tail..

Do I think my teams better than yours? Of course i do we're ranked #2. It doesn't mean I think you guys are a joke though. We know we don't have the tradition that most schools do. What we lack in tradition we make up for in other ways.

Reactions: 1 person
I can't waste my life listening to that dribble, but I can guaranty you that they sound as bad as some of the vol fans we have floating around. Youth= attention slut.

Reactions: 2 people
New money.

Exactly. We've been playing football for 3 more years than they have and we have 200 more wins. That's tradition. I do think that Oregon is here to stay in the world of college football, but we've always been here. We just have to continue to rise back up from our worse era in the program's history. These same 2 guys that act like the past doesn't matter will one day be old and gray and referring back to today's Oregon teams. It all goes in cycles fellows ... enjoy while you can.

Reactions: 6 people
-------Oregon is here to stay because of one thing, the almighty NIKE DOLLAR! They are one of the dirtiest programs in college football... look it up. Pay 25,000 $$ to a recruiter not employed by the university- MEH no big deal, make 700 calls to recruits OVER the LIMIT , wink wink, those were social calls... Give me a break-

Classless fans. They need to act like they've been there before. I know Oregon fans are relatively new to this whole "winning" thing, but come on man....This is stupid.

Do I think my teams better than yours? Of course i do we're ranked #2. It doesn't mean I think you guys are a joke though. We know we don't have the tradition that most schools do. What we lack in tradition we make up for in other ways.

Hm I don't think you can make up for lack of tradition. You can however continue to be good and build tradition.

at least we have a won a nc.oregon was nothing more than a college football whipping boy for the better part of 60 years.they were nothing until mike bellotti took over.they may have had 1 good team under rich brooks.before kelly and bellotti oregon spent 60 years in rebuild mode.really oregon.l thought you were better than that.

oregon may win the the game.but will they be the most talked about team on the west coast 25 years from now.i want to see oregon stand the test of time.kind of like florida since 1990.

Exactly. We've been playing football for 3 more years than they have and we have 200 more wins. That's tradition. I do think that Oregon is here to stay in the world of college football, but we've always been here. We just have to continue to rise back up from our worse era in the program's history. These same 2 guys that act like the past doesn't matter will one day be old and gray and referring back to today's Oregon teams. It all goes in cycles fellows ... enjoy while you can.

good post.college football does go in cycles.:good!:

Saw this weeks ago but didn't want to bring it more attention than it deserved or waste my time with their nonsense

Btw, if u give us just the 98 trophy doesn't that still give us 1 more than them?

A lot of their fans on the OU forums were super classy. This guy makes me want to hate them all though.

kelly's departure and the ncaa sanctions signal the beginning of the end for oregon. :yes:

VN Store

Back