Checker the Gator bowl.

Considering Iowa has a thread about telling fans not to go to the bowl game, I don't think they'll travel to well. They really hate there coach.

They're Iowa. They should be happy their coach regularly gets them to bowl games.

I'll bring orange AND white attire, as I have not yet secured tix.

Do this!

AV

row e seats 14 -17. Now to figure out tailgating.

I think we may try and park in the tailgaters lot... It's only 20 bucks and not a far walk at all... Compared to Knoxville anyways.... Let me know what you do... It'll be nice to meet fellow vols in Florida....we will def have a good time... We are seats 15-16 so right in front of you

I think we may try and park in the tailgaters lot... It's only 20 bucks and not a far walk at all... Compared to Knoxville anyways.... Let me know what you do... It'll be nice to meet fellow vols in Florida....we will def have a good time... We are seats 15-16 so right in front of you
Where is this lot at?

Nope, that's the Vols side

checkering would be incredible .. 50-50 chance for tee shirt weather lets have those folks who did the FL game at least post the map to start the ball rolling

Last edited:
We should keep the checkering to our home games, it cant look nearly as good there and I want to see it become tied in with the identity of what's unique about Neyland

B4W3gugCcAAnCgC.jpg

Lol :)

VN Store

Back