China Thread

what do you think the response should be with the loss of life? Going to happen at some point imo. Obviously force landing a spy plane and stealing its secrets and holding hostages didnt elicit any response that I can remember.

Who knows, but certainly worth thinking about. The Russians seem to have established a new standard of international diplomacy.

It seems to have laid the groundwork for a new international order, one that does not require international law and one that retains plausible deniability.
A new international order? It is not new at all. Yugoslavia in 1999... remember that? The Israelis in Gaza right now... international law and plausible deniability.

I really was pointing out China is heading down the path of the old Soviet Union. Defense spending to keep up and developing crappy ships. They will bankrupt themselves.

They need Taiwan.
we never hear anything about HK any more..all those protests and since Covid..zilch. I suspect many political Deaths were classified as covid.

Why we developed any trade relationship with them boggles my mind..they are thieves.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
I need to try that to win a debate! Nah..I would still lose. lol
Ras took the time to multi-quote decade old posts, and format them with bolded colored font.

Just waiting for something along the lines of “your silence is deafening” directed at VolProf at this point lol.

we never hear anything about HK any more..all those protests and since Covid..zilch. I suspect many political Deaths were classified as covid.

Why we developed any trade relationship with them boggles my mind..they are thieves.
there is a lot of reason to think thats why the released Covid, and went into such hard lock downs, censured the media (more so than usual), and denied citizens access to the internet (again, more so than usual).

They were having wide spread civil unrest, and Covid gave the perfect reason to cover it all up. Unfortunately for the PRC (gov) their lockdowns just gave more fuel to the fire, and didn't fix the pre-existing issues.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back