Chris Donald

I think its bad we're looking at kids' personal websites to find out where they are going to play college football.

And that's yellow, thats his teams' color. Not orange.

Interesting video interview on one of the ND sites. Donald was asked about hanging with ND commits during the week and he named a few but then named UT commits he was tight with as well ie Berry. The guy doing the interview pushed for a lean but Donald wouldn't give just saying it would come Saturday and that everything would be ok.

well i know that...look at where the belt and stripe meets on the side of his pants..you can't tell me thats not 2 different colors.

for sure i want the kid to be where he is treated the best and get a good education, both schools represent that.

on a more selfish note, which we all have inside, we want to keep tennessee athletes in tennessee. the kids that we have all seen playing ball since grass cutter leagues and kids that a lot of us went to school with. we all get a little sense of pride seeing a kid we shared a huddle with or cold nights, smashing your cross-town rival on a friday. maybe he is a good friend of yours and might continue that being at UT.

i think it sounds like this kids represents himself and tennessee very well and it would be an honor to have him in orange and white, representing us all on the field.

ill tell you that if our own coaching staff doesn’t fix the problems we have now, we are in bigger trouble than keeping our hometown heroes in TN.

390577.jpg
390579.jpg

he's also still wearing his orange ut band and his green notre dame band.. and im sure he is watching the sugar bowl, right now.

Hopefully he will be a Vol. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I think he is the the biggest neccessity for this class from what's left.

If a guy bases the next three to four years of his life on what happens over a single game, would you really want him on your team?

I would imagine that he's already made his decision.

Your avatar is my 2nd favorite next to
7IlikeOrange7

If he's watching the sugar bowl right and comparing ND to UT then I think we might be in trouble. :no:

Hopefully, if he was watching, he is STILL watching, as LSU is laying the wood to ND 34-14, and just got an int from the mighty Quinn. You don't want to be a part of this joke team CD. Think orange.

does that beatdown ND took last night help or hinder the decision with Chris Donald??

You could look at it both ways.. The team is horrible.. why would I want to play there... or.. The team is horrible.. they need my help on def.

i think he made up his mind a while back. plus, i doubt one game will make or break his decision. if that is the case, we better hope we wasnt watching the air force game, kentucky, and every other sub-par team we had come from behind in the 4th quarter on.

does that beatdown ND took last night help or hinder the decision with Chris Donald??

You could look at it both ways.. The team is horrible.. why would I want to play there... or.. The team is horrible.. they need my help on def.
It doesn't matter, he's going to Notre Dame. Just ask champyvol, he'll tell you.

i think it is strange to me why he would announce at the all american game instead of doing it at home to be adorned by all of his friends, family and future vols.

of course, mclendon is from TN and he announced at the AA game.

McLendon announced before his senior year of high school. He announced way early.

Donald just wants to rep his school on national TV. No biggy.

the game is on Saturday.. and the kids announce throughout the game and no particular time during the game.. one here.. another there.. kind of when there is a break in the play and they aren't on the field at the time

VN Store

Back