Chris low's Early odd's on sec games

Oregon being a 25 point favorite is a joke. I can understand maybe a 10 point favorite, but 25 is just unreasonable. I hope this fires up our Vols. If we've got something to prove, then this will be the game to show it.

Reactions: 1 person
Oregon being a 25 point favorite is a joke. I can understand maybe a 10 point favorite, but 25 is just unreasonable. I hope this fires up our Vols. If we've got something to prove, then this will be the game to show it.

I'll take the Ducks -10 for all you got...unfortunately.

:hi:

I'll take the Ducks -10 for all you got...unfortunately.

:hi:

It's ok...I don't think you have any special powers that will make that pick a lock...let's play the game just in case
Posted via VolNation Mobile

No it isn't. They're going to be UT by a lot more than that, and to think otherwise is just setting yourself up for a major disappointment.

Not a surprising odds figure to me. Last time they played Vols lost 48-13.

What exactly have we shown in the last 4 years that would garner us a 10 point spread against the Ducks?

All they have to go on at this point is historical information - we may be a lot better than last year, may not...

i wouldn't want to bet on the line of oregon (-25), which tells me it's a pretty fair line.

but, if i were forced to put money on the game, i'd take oregon and lay the points

Don't know if its a sign or not but over the last month my 1.5 year old blue tick pup has come home with a dead duck and a rooster that she has killed.

Obviously I had to replace them,but hey
She gets it

Reactions: 4 people
Yeah,I think Oregon beats Tennessee 42-17

I don't think it'll even be that close because of our defense. The running game should get us a few points, but I think it'll probably end up being something like 63-21. They've got so much speed on offense and our defense has so little.

Don't know if its a sign or not but over the last month my 1.5 year old blue tick pup has come home with a dead duck and a rooster that she has killed.

Obviously I had to replace them,but hey
She gets it

Maybe it will drag a dead Commodore to Your home!:dance2:

VN Store

Back