Chris low's Early odd's on sec games

Oregon is going to beat us so hard that CBJ will quit and half the roster will transfer.

It's ok...I don't think you have any special powers that will make that pick a lock...let's play the game just in case
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'll be watching and cheering as hard as always, just being realistic...and according to my girlfriend, I have super powers.

:hi:

Oregon is going to beat us so hard that CBJ will quit and half the roster will transfer.

I understand everyone being realistic. I understand the logic. But I also know we have a new coach. Recruiting is on fire. CBJ is around every corner.

Considering as early as the Oregon game is I think we do better than most expect. If I remember correctly we should be going in there at 2-0. With a fire in our bellys that hasn't been there in a long time.

If we lose by 10 or even 17 but play hard the entire game it will be the first moral victory that I would concede to. This team has a lot on its shoulders to carry. And I honestly feel (numbers aside) they come out of this looking good regardless of the score board

see i was completely confused by his tactics there. bc if he had us losing to oregon then he had alabama losing to virginia tech

i wouldn't want to bet on the line of oregon (-25), which tells me it's a pretty fair line.

but, if i were forced to put money on the game, i'd take oregon and lay the points

And ill be taking Miami at home over UF. gonna predict UFs garbage offense wont score enough

VN Store

Back