Citrus Bowl team hotel

I don't think it's a typo and you understood what he meant. I work in a school. That is the place to make grammar corrections. This is a place where normal people should be able to converse without someone being taken to task over grammar. The substance of conversation matters to me way more than the usage of words. You knew exactly what he was saying.
Yeah but it’s always nice when the non-normal people announce themselves by policing grammar

Reactions: Tombo7
I don't really understand the fuss; folks have asked about the team hotel for bowl games as far back as I can remember, and I can remember as far back as the 1990s. I don't really care to know myself, I just don't feel like this is atypical. But. Eh. Whatever.

Some folks have the sickness that makes them take what another person says in a bad way that was not intended, so they can think and say something negative about the person. The strangest thing about that is It actually makes them feel superior.

Bed Bug Motel. There’s nothing like snuggling up to bed bugs the night before a major life event.

VN Store

Back