Clam chowder

What is better clam chowder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lobster Bisque with big chunks of real lobster -- hard to find at a restaurant
Same for She-Crab soup, which I absolutely love.

I know I'd like lobster bisque, but for the once a decade that I eat lobster, I want that giant crustacean on my plate, legs, claws, feelers, and all, drowned in butter and lemon. What can I say, I just have plain tastes. :)

Same for She-Crab soup, which I absolutely love.

I know I'd like lobster bisque, but for the once a decade that I eat lobster, I want that giant crustacean on my plate, legs, claws, feelers, and all, drowned in butter and lemon. What can I say, I just have plain tastes. :)
making me want to order some stone crab claws

Reactions: VolNExile
I grew up eating blue crabs, shrimp, and oysters every which way they can be prepared. My fondness for them is steeped in memories. My adventurous palate has exposed me to seafood dishes too numerous to list here.

She crab soup? Loved it fifty years ago. The past few decades, I’ve live the practice of releasing female blue crabs, especially those with eggs. Crab bisque will do nicely, thanks.

Lobster is good stuff, whether it’s the cold water clawed creatures or the crayfish of temperate ocean waters. I do enjoy dismantling and eating fresh cooked with butter & lemon, but I’ll eat lobster bisque, lobster rolls, lobster salad, lobster thermidore…

Clams? Partial to big Ol’ quahogs, steamed, stuffies, every chowder there is… Don’t quite get little fried clams, but I’ve eaten them when offered.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Turn the steamed blue crabs out onto paper atop the picnic table, pick ‘em and eat ‘em with fresh French bread and ice cold beer. Yeah, buddy!

VN Store

Back