College football 25 ps5 Dynasty

HighRockvol

Hey all College football game will officially be out July 15th if you ordered deluxe and July 19th world wide!! I will be running a online dynasty with smaller schools only ( Heisman mode ) of course can work you way up if you wish when other jobs become available…

If you like to join put your psn and team and I will add you in…

Highrockvol- Old dominion
Cornbreadvol- Boise state (vol_4life14)
Mysourcesaid- Tulane(Ukobias)
Berry4Heisman14- Coastal Carolina(UTfan1413)

Last edited:
New Mexico State

I’ll update with a psn soon. I’m only buying a Ps5 for this game

Do I actually need to “reserve a copy” or can I just download it the day of?

May sound dumb, but I’ve been out of gaming for awhile now

Do I actually need to “reserve a copy” or can I just download it the day of?

May sound dumb, but I’ve been out of gaming for awhile now
Well the one that comes out early on the 15th is deluxe edition and it’s digital only have to preorder by the 15th I assume… if you want to wait for the physical copy it comes out on the 19th

True. But I'm assuming people that buy a console for 1 game don't have a lot of gamer friends, unless they're coming from PC.

Help me out. What am I gaining at the higher price point for a Ps5? I’ve been out of gaming for awhile.

I may go back and play some resident evil and silent hill games if they’re available to download. Other than that most of my time will be spent playing Madden or NCAA

Reactions: Volfan1000
Sorry, count me out. I’m going to take k town’s advice and go Xbox

Help me out. What am I gaining at the higher price point for a Ps5? I’ve been out of gaming for awhile.

I may go back and play some resident evil and silent hill games if they’re available to download. Other than that most of my time will be spent playing Madden or NCAA
I believe those titles are available on Xbox, but I don't play them so I can't say for sure, @Brave Volunteer will know if those are PS exclusive and also if it's worth $250 to play those on a PS5. I don't think those are particularly demanding games that would make the price point worth it. But with the PS5/XSX, you're paying for more storage 500MB vs 1 Gig (Series S should be enough for those 3 titles, definitely 2), a nice boost in performance which you won't notice in a sports game, and a physical disc drive which may or may not be important to you. Personally I haven't used my disc drive since I got my day 1 Series X but I know some people prefer physical copies.

Reactions: Vol8188
Should you and I just combine our dynasties and start a discord server for it? I think it’d be easier to commission both from somewhere like that

I can just end my ps5 one and start up the Xbox league. I’ll be spread pretty thin since I’ve committed to 4 or 5 of these already

Reactions: CornbreadVol
Should you and I just combine our dynasties and start a discord server for it? I think it’d be easier to commission both from somewhere like that

I can just end my ps5 one and start up the Xbox league. I’ll be spread pretty thin since I’ve committed to 4 or 5 of these already
Yea that would be fine you still want Georgia southern or mtsu? I can add the others that applied for yours

Won’t allow me to post discord link here I can send invite directly threw discord, email or text…

Last edited:
Only a few more days to go, maybe set some dynasty rules, playing the cpu do whatever but user games should be realistic not going for at on 4th down on your side of the field unless its in the 2nd half and your down.. or if you all prefer something else express it here… and also how many minute quarters does everyone want?

Reactions: CornbreadVol
Only a few more days to go, maybe set some dynasty rules, playing the cpu do whatever but user games should be realistic not going for at on 4th down on your side of the field unless its in the 2nd half and your down.. or if you all prefer something else express it here… and also how many minute quarters does everyone want?
Are you going to set any deadlines in regards to playing the games before you sim?

VN Store

Back