College football 25 ps5 Dynasty

Only a few more days to go, maybe set some dynasty rules, playing the cpu do whatever but user games should be realistic not going for at on 4th down on your side of the field unless its in the 2nd half and your down.. or if you all prefer something else express it here… and also how many minute quarters does everyone want?
6 mins is usually the Goldilocks zone for me

Yes I would like to advance every 24-48 hours at least how you feel about that?
I’m down for that. I will say though, I am taking a week break to go to Colorado where I won’t have my PS5. Would you rather me sit out like the first year or just sim my games when I’m gone?

That’s fine with me, I’m getting my ps5 tomorrow so I’ll add everyone on psn then invite everyone Monday when it launches… was hoping we have a few more players but 4 is better than none..
I said I'd play...

Hey all College football game will officially be out July 15th if you ordered deluxe and July 19th world wide!! I will be running a online dynasty with smaller schools only ( Heisman mode ) of course can work you way up if you wish when other jobs become available…

If you like to join put your psn and team and I will add you in…

Highrockvol- Old dominion
Christian Lowe- Georgia Southern
Cornbreadvol- Boise state (vol_4life14)
Mysourcesaid- Tulane
Yankeevol- uconn(YankeeVol21)
I’ll get my psn in a few hours I want Coastal Carolina

Heard heisman is very hard want to start all American until we get the feel for the game then I can change it anytime

VN Store

Back