College Football TV Schedule 1st Week

Awesome, thanks for posting. I wish they'd go ahead and announce our game time soon

Already told my boss if we're pulling OT on Friday the 30th I'm going to be late that morning. I'm like a frigging junkie on that first Thursday night.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm looking at that ULM at OU game, could be one of those head scratchers if OU ain't got their heads right.

I'm so ready for some football. Even that Western Carolina/MTSU match-up sounds great right about now.

Thinking about going to the Ole Miss-Vandy game, since I live so damn close to their stadium. Plus, it will be great to see Vandy start off 0-1.

Waiting to see if anyone will pick us up would be my guess. Probably be a PPV.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Forget the PPV, everyone get your ASS to KTown and support CBJ and all the new coaches and this team for the work they've put in during a short period of time. It will be nice to see 60+ on AP in the first game so Neyland should be rocking!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: 1 person
Forget the PPV, everyone get your ASS to KTown and support CBJ and all the new coaches and this team for the work they've put in during a short period of time. It will be nice to see 60+ on AP in the first game so Neyland should be rocking!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

I'm going to go ahead and say for the season opener at home we better have well above 60+. And I mean well above.

Last edited:
no game time - no photos of the long awaited alt jersey/uniforms -- wake up Hart its boring mid July make some news happen

I want UGA to win... I wish everyone was undefeated when they come to Neyland.. So we can put our foots in dey Azz!!!

Or... when we go 5-7 we can feel good about ourselves knowing, hey, at least a lot of really good teams. Either way we win.

I hope Clemson beats them like a rented mule

You wouldn't say that if you lived down the road from Clemson and had to listen to this BS all day everyday! They act like they've beat Oregon, Florida, Bama, USCe, GA in the same season yet playing Duke, Wake, GT, NC St., BC, Maryland. Let's switch to their schedule and hell we win 10+ every season and they take ours and go 6-6!

:good!:

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: 2 people
I want UGA to win... I wish everyone was undefeated when they come to Neyland.. So we can put our foots in dey Azz!!!

i dont get this logic. they are in the same division as us. a loss for them helps us in the standings and shakes their confidence. we cant afford to want teams riding high when we face them. we need wins and we need them bad. screw Georgia.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back