College Football TV Schedule 1st Week

i dont get this logic. they are in the same division as us. a loss for them helps us in the standings and shakes their confidence. we cant afford to want teams riding high when we face them. we need wins and we need them bad. screw Georgia.

First off, an out of conference loss is not going to hurt them in the sec standings, it only helps as a tie breaker. Secondly, I would rather them be undefeated or at least ranked because we need to win meaningful games not just beat teams that suck.

You wouldn't say that if you lived down the road from Clemson and had to listen to this BS all day everyday! They act like they've beat Oregon, Florida, Bama, USCe, GA in the same season yet playing Duke, Wake, GT, NC St., BC, Maryland. Let's switch to their schedule and hell we win 10+ every season and they take ours and go 6-6!

:good!:

Tennesseeduke

That's the damn truth.

I've got some family with a place on Keowee. First time I went down there, I have my flag on my boat and a T on my Jet Ski.

Those people could not shut up about the greatness of Clempson and wanted to yap about it as soon as they saw the UT stuff.

First off, an out of conference loss is not going to hurt them in the sec standings, it only helps as a tie breaker. Secondly, I would rather them be undefeated or at least ranked because we need to win meaningful games not just beat teams that suck.
wasnt it a tiebreaker that got us into the SECCG in 07? also UG will be a meaningful win regardless of them beating or losing to Clemson.

Forget the PPV, everyone get your ASS to KTown and support CBJ and all the new coaches and this team for the work they've put in during a short period of time. It will be nice to see 60+ on AP in the first game so Neyland should be rocking!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

I agree. The APSU game is our new beginning. We are expecting the Vols to be better motivated, better coached, and improving play by play. All fans who can need to do their part by getting off the sofa, out of easy chairs, into a tailgate some and get revved up for a New Big Orange Day which includes making sure that all the seats are full at Neyland.

I agree. The APSU game is our new beginning. We are expecting the Vols to be better motivated, better coached, and improving play by play. All fans who can need to do their part by getting off the sofa, out of easy chairs, into a tailgate some and get revved up for a New Big Orange Day which includes making sure that all the seats are full at Neyland.

For me, this not 60,000 fans but upwards toward a 100,000. I recognize that is not realistic but it should be a goal.

VN Store

Back