College Game Day

They just showed Petrino walking into the stadium.

Of all the $$$ UT has spent on the stadium, could they not have splurged on some paint to cover the rusted beams?

Reactions: 1 person
Ut wins. But the threat is always there for Petrino to scor 21 points out of nowhere. So it could be 21-21 then we pull away, or we could be down 21-14 and then take the game over, or be up 28-10 and be tied 31-31. This is a game WE WILL win as long as we understand this is a 4 quarter game. I think with all the upset talk UT brings the A game. I think 45-28 UT.

Ut wins. But the threat is always there for Petrino to scor 21 points out of nowhere. So it could be 21-21 then we pull away, or we could be down 21-14 and then take the game over, or be up 28-10 and be tied 31-31. This is a game WE WILL win as long as we understand this is a 4 quarter game. I think with all the upset talk UT brings the A game. I think 45-28 UT.

What? Did you cover every scenario there?

Butch's bricks-45

The fighting over-hyped petrinos-17.

Forget the pundit predictions, this one won't be close......we ain't scarit! :nono:

Old corso needs to give it up...

I've been saying that for the past couple of years. I blame ESPN for not pulling the plug on him. No doubt he loves football, so just do a video segment each week with his picks.

I've been saying that for the past couple of years. I blame ESPN for not pulling the plug on him. No doubt he loves football, so just do a video segment each week with his picks.

Holtz is just as bad as Corso. Does anyone take him seriously anymore?

That stupid kangaroo court Holtz does with Mark May makes me cringe.

Time to retire the dinosaurs.

Reactions: 2 people
Holtz has gotten really bad this year. I can't understand a word he says anymore. It almost sounds like he's got snot stuck in his mouth & can't git rid of it.

Reactions: 2 people
Saw a sign on gameday earlier that read, "Where was the luck of the Irish during the potato famine?"

The signs are the only worthwhile reason to watch gameday.

VN Store

Back