Comments on Tennessee-OleMiss game

For anyone talking about Holly's recruiting (a la Jolette Law), not sure how she would have fared in the modern Portal double-transfer era coupled with NIL challenges. And remember that Holly whiffed on a recruiting class, too, although some of that might have been due to the talent already here.

The team is unwatchable. Are their feet glued to the floor? Kelly is terrible. She tries to act and sound like Pat. It doesn’t work. Kelly is Holly 2.0. Wait, I take that back. Holly was better.
Disagree (about Holly being better), but that's not really relevant, I guess. I'm really pulling for Kellie, but agree that the effort just isn't there on a consistent basis, and that starts at the top. She either needs to recruit players that have that fire in their bellies or she needs to light it herself by not tolerating the lack of it. Time is definitely running out.

Disagree (about Holly being better), but that's not really relevant, I guess. I'm really pulling for Kellie, but agree that the effort just isn't there on a consistent basis, and that starts at the top. She either needs to recruit players that have that fire in their bellies or she needs to light it herself by not tolerating the lack of it. Time is definitely running out.
Again, these players have plenty of "fire in their bellies." What they lack is quicks in their reflexes.

Again, these players have plenty of "fire in their bellies." What they lack is quicks in their reflexes.
I'll bet if we set their bellies on fire their reflexes would be really quick.

Seriously, it never ceases to amaze me the number of people who think the players are just being naughty. Nothing a heavy dose of punishment can't fix.

Yeah, that's part of it, but it's more than that. Let me pose this scenario: suppose one of Barnes' players committed a turnover, then nonchalantly jogged back on defense. That player may never play again. It happens repeatedly with the LVs. That's the most glaring example, but not the only one. In my view, it has improved from Holly to Kellie, but not nearly enough.

Yeah, I agree unfortunately. If she had knocked the recruiting class out of the park, it might give her another year, but it didn’t happen. At this point, we’d have to upset both SC and LSU to have a chance at a 20 win season, plus Bama has given us fits down there recently and vandy has confidence for the rematch at home after playing us so close here. It’s just a sad situation
At this moment I’m not sure who we can beat

Why do people throw out names such as Dawn Staley> why would she come here? or Wes Moore who is 67 years old or jeff walz who never will earn with us what he is making at Louisville?

I like what alabama football did had plan in place did not involve big names this new coach was HC at fresno state 2 years and 2 years at washington and he will do well

Reactions: ATLVOLFAN01
Quit screaming!
Do you feel if you bold all of your words, it makes it more effective
Maybe go for larger font too,,,possibly all CAPS
Not screaming at all, just a the style that allows me to see it better. Not all LV fans are the same, and if it bothers you that much, don't read the post. It's a forum, not an English class.

Last edited:
Listen?

She'd have her bags packed before the phone call ended.

But does she have the recruiting connections?
She hires a great assistant/ recruiter with ties with sec and others or a ex coach that’s recruited well before in different areas.

For anyone talking about Holly's recruiting (a la Jolette Law), not sure how she would have fared in the modern Portal double-transfer era coupled with NIL challenges. And remember that Holly whiffed on a recruiting class, too, although some of that might have been due to the talent already here.
Have a recruiting Ace on staff and turning away talent/opting elsewhere . Great problem to have.

Not screaming at all, just a the style that allows me to see it better. Not all LV fans are the same, and if it bothers you that much, don't read the post. It's a forum, not an English class.
explanation helped
yes it bothered me BC I thought you were doing it just to be a "look at me" poster,,,now that I know why, I apologize

But you also don't have to be so pissy when people wonder about it

Jolette has worked out pretty well for SCar

Why do people throw out names such as Dawn Staley> why would she come here? or Wes Moore who is 67 years old or jeff walz who never will earn with us what he is making at Louisville?

I like what alabama football did had plan in place did not involve big names this new coach was HC at fresno state 2 years and 2 years at washington and he will do well
Alabama football is a cash cow. Lady Vols made a small profit when Pat was around but I'm sure they're losing money now.

VN Store

Back