CONGRATS to Trey Smith...#2!

She was shown for 55 seconds or so, less than a minute, over the course of a 4+ hour game. The stat that was released indicate was shown 12 times, to include the post game. Right or wrong, she's arguably the most famous person in the world. Personally, I find the cultish behavior among many groups popular right now extremely weird.
Thanks for taking the time to give the statistics. To me that verifies how way too much she was featured, I donā€™t think the coaches of either team got that much time. I know that Iā€™m an old grouchā€¦lolā€¦but the game for me would have been more enjoyable if there was at least half of that hoopla given her and Kelce.
I am a big country music fan of about pre 2000, give me George Jones, George Strait and such.
Today it is more rap like to me, but evidently the younger ā€œcultishā€ type folks like her style.

Last edited:
Reactions: -GiveHim6-
So proud of and for Trey as a VFL. He was certainly discussed for years here at VN by every shade tree doctor from Unicoi County all the way to Tiptonville. He pretty much proved them all wrong and still was as recently as this last Super Bowl. Happy for Trey and his family, devastated for JJ and his.

Reactions: Jimmyandjoes
I believe it's the fact that they push, and advertise her through all social media. It Feels So manufactured and isn't organic so naturally we as fans see through that crap and it bugs us, it's like the whole kneeling because of police brutality. That was also manufactured. People see that is just one giant photo op. The news and social media also pushes it over the top and people get annoyed by it. So I think many people are justified by being annoyed by this
so youā€™re upset a business is doing things to generate more revenue? I mean I watched all the playoff games.. I feel like she was def an afterthought. She didnā€™t affect the game, I went on with my life, and that was that.

The NFL always has something they are pushing that I might or might not care about.

I certainly wouldnā€™t come to social media and be so upset Iā€™d bring it up on a topic that isnā€™t even discuss it. (Ex, the first person I replied to)

Reactions: VOLINVONORE
She was shown for 55 seconds or so, less than a minute, over the course of a 4+ hour game. The stat that was released indicate was shown 12 times, to include the post game. Right or wrong, she's arguably the most famous person in the world. Personally, I find the cultish behavior among many groups popular right now extremely weird.
My point exactly. This post was meant to be highlighting Trey yet the weird cult, who spends more time thinking about her than she is shown, just canā€™t handle not bringing her up.

I just donā€™t get how showing 55 seconds of someone could not only upset you, but change who you are rooting for..

Side note:

My guess if a Venn diagram existed of everyone who said they would never watch the nfl again bc of kneeling during the anthem, and those upset about Swift, looks like just one circle. Thought y'all quit watching?

Reactions: ZZ13
Not triggered, just sick of the over exposure. I find being triggered by my not being triggered is such a weird thing.
Lol. No. Iā€™m making fun of people like yourself. Itā€™s funny tho youā€™re sick of the over exposure yet you bring her up in a post not related to her.. thus giving her more exposure.

You see the oxymoronic nature of that donā€™t you buddy?

And if 55 seconds is overexposure thenā€¦ well just lol.

Swift generated 331.5 Million Dollars in Brand Value for the Chiefs and the NFL. I'm sure the NFL or the Chiefs don't give a damn about people being triggered. I think it's funny.
Whatā€™s that figure based on? The SB was gonna be sold out with or without her. Iā€™m sure sheā€™s helped some merch and some viewing but that number is probably incredibly inflated.

I believe it's the fact that they push, and advertise her through all social media. It Feels So manufactured and isn't organic so naturally we as fans see through that crap and it bugs us, it's like the whole kneeling because of police brutality. That was also manufactured. People see that is just one giant photo op. The news and social media also pushes it over the top and people get annoyed by it. So I think many people are justified by being annoyed by this
Taylor Swift was the biggest star in the world before she got with Kelce. Media just took it and ran with it. Clicks=cash

Lol. No. Iā€™m making fun of people like yourself. Itā€™s funny tho youā€™re sick of the over exposure yet you bring her up in a post not related to her.. thus giving her more exposure.

You see the oxymoronic nature of that donā€™t you buddy?

And if 55 seconds is overexposure thenā€¦ well just lol.
Sorry, I didn't realize you were a Swiftie. I can see how you were offended by my comments. To each his own I say.

VN Store

Back