Cooper Mays Coming back

Plus Norman-Lott and McCoy. Getting all 3 back and fully healthy would be huge.
The vibe with Norman-Lott seems to be that he’s back. Believe the odds are in favor of Spraggins coming back too. I don’t think anyone knows with McCoy.

With Cooper coming back, the line should be solidified for next year and that gives Vysen Lang another year to develop and hopefully be ready to take over in 25.

Let’s roll! Got to get some defensive guys in here. Got to get some tight ends, wide receivers, and maybe another offensive lineman.
Yup!! The front 7 will be strong but we need help in the secondary. Looks like we will return the entire starting OL. We grabbed the #1 TE in the portal. I think any WR that can run and catch will have success in our system. I've got a feeling that Mathews will be a stud from day 1. When a WR is ranked as a 5 star coming out, they are usually physically ready to play immediately.

Our OL was banged up all year. With all these guys coming back and hopefully fully healthy Nico will have the opportunity to grow into an SEC QB without getting beat up. We should be good to great on both LOS next year which is must in this conference.

VN Store

Back