Cordarrelle Patterson to wear #84

I feel like Patterson will do great things in the NFL. Even though I do not like the Vikings, I will cheer him on (unless he's playing my favorite team, haha). He sure was exciting to watch as a vol.

Smo, you may want to re-think that avi. Although he helped free those girls from captivity, it has come out that he himself has a rap sheet a mile long, including felony assault and battery.

yeah, that's how i want my life to be judged. what have i done before, not what am i doing now. I hate Apostle Paul for persecuting those Christians!

Reactions: 10 people
Smo, you may want to re-think that avi. Although he helped free those girls from captivity, it has come out that he himself has a rap sheet a mile long, including felony assault and battery.

True, but the interview was pure gold. That's about it.

You might want to re-think your avi, too.... :) j/k (I have no problem with the Sox, just giving you a hard time) :good!:

Jesus is stupid

You are in the minority with that opinion. Even many non Christians respect the message and societal chaos that Jesus instigated. Can you give an example of something Christ said or did that you consider stupid, besides dying for the ones he loves?

Reactions: 4 people
You are in the minority with that opinion. Even many non Christians respect the message and societal chaos that Jesus instigated. Can you give an example of something Christ said or did that you consider stupid, besides dying for the ones he loves?

I think he was sarcastic. I would hope so anyway.

That's what happens when you start talking about the OP's AVI instead of the topic...:D

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back