Corso on 1080 Orlando talking Vols Football

LakeMaryFLVol

been seen jacked up on testosterone and moonshine
FWIW.....Yesterday afternoon Lee Corso was on 1080 AM Sports radio here in Orlando and was asked what are the best coaching jobs in the country. He went on to say "Mack Brown at Texas is one of the best jobs.. And then went on to say" if I had to pick one it would be Rocky Top with 107,000 screaming on a Sat night and Butch Jones. Watch out for Tennessee and Butch Jones this year he is an excellent coach" Obviously Lee gets it

Reactions: 57 people
Little off topic, but i really do not want to lose our place as the SEC's largest stadium. With A&M's new expanison we will be second. I don't know I hope we add a few more seats or something cause that just irks me.

Reactions: 6 people
Lee actually sounded a bit informed.....SSSHHHuuuoooeeeiiiiiii...Look out!!

130327063310_lee%20corso%20smokey.JPG

Reactions: 16 people
Little off topic, but i really do not want to lose our place as the SEC's largest stadium. With A&M's new expanison we will be second. I don't know I hope we add a few more seats or something cause that just irks me.

Let's fill the one we got before we start building a third deck.

Reactions: 9 people

Let's worry about competing in our own league before we worry about seating arrangements. If we start winning and winning big again, I'm sure that's something the administration will address in the near future.

I think Corso has always secretly had a crush on TN.....

He also said in same interview that Florida was the most overrated team in pre-season polls saying that "they have a lot a challanges on offense and few playmakers"
Also picked Stanford to win the National Championship

Reactions: 1 person
stanford :eek:lol:

Not a terrible dark horse pick IMO! That program is rolling right now! They play hard-nosed and physical! In fact, I would say that right now Stanford is one of the most "SEC-like" non SEC teams out there. I look at Stanford right now and that's what I want OUR program to look like!

Reactions: 6 people
Sounds Legit!

he went on to say that they "have won 24 games the past 2 seasons and have built there team very much in the same way that Alabama has..there offensive and defensive lines are fantastic and equated their quaterback QB Hogan to be very much like AJ McCarron

..In all fairness to his pick they do return everyone from a very good defense but time will tell how they will do against Oregon

Not a terrible dark horse pick IMO! That program is rolling right now! They play hard-nosed and physical! In fact, I would say that right now Stanford is one of the most "SEC-like" non SEC teams out there. I look at Stanford right now and that's what I want OUR program to look like!

i just cant see it but saying that i have no idea what they are returning this year or what the schedule looks like :hi:

he went on to say that they "have won 24 games the past 2 seasons and have built there team very much in the same way that Alabama has..there offensive and defensive lines are fantastic and equated their quaterback QB Hogan to be very much like AJ McCarron

..In all fairness to his pick they do return everyone from a very good defense but time will tell how they will do against Oregon

I think our defense will surprise people. We have some great talent if they stay healthy and much more experience now. I'm far more concerned with where our offense will be.

Reactions: 1 person

It also helps that the Mighty Ducks have to travel to NorCal this time around. Looking at Stanford's schedule, every game is certainly winnable for the Cardinal.

VN Store

Back