Could Dools really do any worse?

vtvol98

my $.02 as well...
I am a Butch fan, but really, he doesn't have a set. I guess we can look forward to South Alabama.

Instead of punting, Palardy should just run back to our end zone and leave the ball there for them. Save everyone some time

Last week i started a thread about if the honeymoon for bUTch would be over if UT got blown out by oregon and nearly everybody said that it wouldnt. Well, it looks like we just had to live through it because it looks like IT IS OVER.

Go back and watch some games from last year's total meltdown. This is a damn good team and a unique offense. We have no depth, we have no QB, we have a one dimensional offense.

Butch gets it. This is going to take time. And, this game will either make or break the Vols for the florida game.

this is Dooley's work. The lack of depth or talent in the secondary? Derek Dooley. The lack of depth on the defensive front, in the LBs or anyone with experience and talent on offense? That's all Derek Dooley. This game is on Dools waaaaaaaaaaay more than it is on Butch.

this is Dooley's work. The lack of depth or talent in the secondary? Derek Dooley. The lack of depth on the defensive front, in the LBs or anyone with experience and talent on offense? That's all Derek Dooley. This game is on Dools waaaaaaaaaaay more than it is on Butch.

It takes more than 3 weeks of the first season to correct Dooley's mistakes. We won't be caught up with everyone else until next year if not more.

Once again, dumbest fanbase in America.....proving it one thread at a time.

You're not even a Tennessee fan.

I don't know how so many people bought into you but they obviously never saw your original posts.

Now you get a free pass to call Tennessee fans dumbest in the country when you're not one. You clearly didn't read Texas's board or Florida's, Georgia's etc. following their losses.

You're a phony.

Reactions: 2 people
This staff is using what they got to use. We have already seen the roster CBJ is assembling for our future. It is what it is.

VN Store

Back