Countdown to 2006

If the football team ever has trouble with the kicking game, they can just have Chris Lofton suit up... 3's are his specialty. :rock:

(tidwell @ Feb 11 said:
If the football team ever has trouble with the kicking game, they can just have Chris Lofton suit up... 3's are his specialty. :rock:
that's hilarious! :biggrin2:

I'm tired of seeing nothing but a count-down on this thread. It's appreciated and I hope it continues, I'm just saying it's time to shake things up a bit. I'll start with this: Ainge WILL play pro ball,...write it down. He's that good. That's my lead pipe, stone cold lock of the year. Yes, you may quote me on that.

PEACE!

(TheNextGreatOBC @ Feb 15 said:
I'm tired of seeing nothing but a count-down on this thread. It's appreciated and I hope it continues, I'm just saying it's time to shake things up a bit. I'll start with this: Ainge WILL play pro ball,...write it down. He's that good. That's my lead pipe, stone cold lock of the year. Yes, you may quote me on that.

PEACE!

Ummm...it's the "countdown to 2006" thread. :blink: It's not really a discussion-type thread. There are lots of threads pertaining to QB's and the football program.

Keep it up VM130! I know it will get here eventually!

(utvolpj @ Feb 15 said:
Ummm...it's the "countdown to 2006" thread. :blink: It's not really a discussion-type thread. There are lots of threads pertaining to QB's and the football program.

Keep it up VM130! I know it will get here eventually!

Way to show your intelligence there, PJ! :crazy: duhhh. The whole dang VolBoard is a "discussion-type" website. Are we to believe that you logged on and clicked on "Countdown to 2006" simply to see a lower number than the one posted yesterday. Ohhh, I can't wait until tomorrow to see if it says 198! I'm pretty sure if DuckMan wanted to keep track of the days, he would have looked at a calendar, not create a thread on the VolBoard. Now stop trying to make people look stupid and let's talk some UT Football! What a bone-head!

Yo, VM130, absolutely keep it up! I still want to see that countdown just with a little more football talk.

PEACE!

(TheNextGreatOBC @ Feb 15 said:
Way to show your intelligence there, PJ! :crazy: duhhh. The whole dang VolBoard is a "discussion-type" website. Are we to believe that you logged on and clicked on "Countdown to 2006" simply to see a lower number than the one posted yesterday. Ohhh, I can't wait until tomorrow to see if it says 198! I'm pretty sure if DuckMan wanted to keep track of the days, he would have looked at a calendar, not create a thread on the VolBoard. Now stop trying to make people look stupid and let's talk some UT Football! What a bone-head!

Yo, VM130, absolutely keep it up! I still want to see that countdown just with a little more football talk.

PEACE!

I'll just :biggrin2: and leave it be. I've taken this to be a kinda fun, light-hearted thread. My point is that I would guess most readers of the board look for actual headers to know the topic. Maybe I'm wrong but those are my thoughts.

Now if you would like to start a thread explaining how Ainge will play in the NFL without starting @ UT for his last 2 years then I'll participate. :angel:

EDIT: I do click to see if there was a new way of counting down every day and to make sure it's not missed.

When I said, "Ainge WILL play pro ball, blah, blah, blah..." I was sincere. However, I should have stated it better, I'll give ya that. He's got a big time arm, pro size, and the one coach that can make it happen. He just has to get rid of those demons in his head and play football. I expect a much improved Eric Ainge next year. I mean, wouldn't you agree that Cutcliff has a pretty good resume with QB's. And wouldn't you agree that Ainge has the package. And one more thing, Ainge did start the last 2 years. He wasn't full time, and it wasn't every game, but he did start.

PEACE!

There are 165 days until kick off on September 2, 2006!!!!!!!!!!!GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

VN Store

Back