Countdown to 2006

I for one am very excited about the 2006 Football Season, the big reasons?

1. We saw what Arian Foster did in a starting role late in the season, just imagine what he can do if he starts for us during the whole season. He was the only bright spot for us on offense this year.
2. Erik Ainge still has great potential, and under the guidence of a QB guru like David Cutcliffe he should flourish.
3. Kris Brown has devloped very well at the TE position, we should be able to use him as a potential weapon next year.
4. The only player we lose in the secondary is Jason Allen, that's a big loss, but due to the unfortunate circumstances of his midseason injury, it gave players like Inky Johnson a chance to devlop. We will have a very experienced Defensive Backfield next year.
5. Lots of returning players all around the team, not all of them starters, shouldn't be any question marks of who's going to play where, lots of experience coming back.

Originally posted by DKG534@Dec 4, 2005 7:05 PM
I for one am very excited about the 2006 Football Season, the big reasons?

1. We saw what Arian Foster did in a starting role late in the season, just imagine what he can do if he starts for us during the whole season. He was the only bright spot for us on offense this year.
2. Erik Ainge still has great potential, and under the guidence of a QB guru like David Cutcliffe he should flourish.
3. Kris Brown has devloped very well at the TE position, we should be able to use him as a potential weapon next year.
4. The only player we lose in the secondary is Jason Allen, that's a big loss, but due to the unfortunate circumstances of his midseason injury, it gave players like Inky Johnson a chance to devlop. We will have a very experienced Defensive Backfield next year.
5. Lots of returning players all around the team, not all of them starters, shouldn't be any question marks of who's going to play where, lots of experience coming back.
[snapback]208261[/snapback]​

Welcome to the Nation. :hi:

Originally posted by duckman398686@Nov 26, 2005 4:53 PM
Cant get here fast enough. Anybody wanna get this started. Not sure what the exact number of days is..... :crazy:
[snapback]202872[/snapback]​

:cry: Unfortunately, I'm counting down to 2007 because I feel the crap will continue and stretch throw the 2006 season. I hope I'm wrong but I see the same mess on the horizon.

I think Fulmer has the same problem he had last year.
That is he is going to have trouble beating GA, FL, Alabama and SC. LSU wont be an easy game either.

All of those teams are probably better coached then UT. My guess is 7-4, 8-3 tops.

In approximately...
Six Thousand, Four hundred and eighty
HOURS
UT football will commence it's 2006 football season

Makes 270 Days
Sound better doesn't it?

Very few SEC games are ever easy, I'll be optimistic. We do have a favorable home schedule next year, unlike this year, however, Neyland Stadium hasn't seemed much like a home field advantage lately. I'll say 9-2, we'll lose 2 of 3 to either LSU, Florida, or Georgia. I think we can payback Bama, SC, and Vandy next year for each of our embarassing losses to them. We should have a good idea if this teams improved any from the first game against Cal.

Originally posted by orange+white=heaven@Dec 6, 2005 8:16 AM
In approximately...
Six Thousand, Four hundred and eighty
HOURS
UT football will commence it's 2006 football season
Makes 270 Days
Sound better doesn't it?
[snapback]209080[/snapback]​

How many minutes is that? :D

:dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :rock: :rock: :rock: :superman: :superman: :superman: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :groupwave: :groupwave: :run: :run: :bammer: :bammer: :bammer: :bammer: :espn: :corso: :fworks: :fworks: :td: :td:

Originally posted by orange+white=heaven@Dec 7, 2005 7:53 AM
Good Morning Great Nation!

"Today,December 7th 1941, a day that will live in infamy..."
Pearl Harbor Day.
269 Days.
[snapback]209796[/snapback]​

:post-20645-1119625378:

VN Store

Back