Country in the toilet and Goober Graham’s focus on NIL…

I figured his group would be too busy holding us all as hostages while they ‘negotiate’ the ransom.

You laid it out: distractions, shiny objects, and misdirections to keep us mad about little things, while the members of the WHO allow the clock to time out on national sovereignty.
Sad people like,you know so little about the Constitution. You should read it sometime.

Never mind country’s $30,000,000,000,000 debt or $350,000,000,000,000 unfunded liabilities, Goober decides NIL should be a focus of congress. What an a—hat.

Sen. Lindsey Graham's drafted federal NIL legislation takes aim at collectives

Lol. You act like he is the only politician that doesn’t care and is a complete tool bag. News flash. Every politician we have is nothijg more than a corrupt piece of human garbage that’s bought and paid for by lobbyists. The debt? 😂😂😂😂. That’s a made up number meant to scare people.

Yeah keep your head buried in the sand. Just what the governments of the world want you to do.

View attachment 552279
“Keep your head buried in the sand,” the mating call of the aggressively gullible. If some jerk on the internet told you that the grass was purple and the sky was the home of the smurf people, you’d believe it as long as they made it sound like a government conspiracy.

Yeah keep your head buried in the sand. Just what the governments of the world want you to do.

View attachment 552279
Amazing movie. Still 100% relevant, probably always will be.
I saw it on Cinemax @86 when I was 14. Had never even heard of it, and watched it a lot in the VHS years.
They-Live.jpg

Reactions: tbh and Pennheel
Lol. You act like he is the only politician that doesn’t care and is a complete tool bag. News flash. Every politician we have is nothijg more than a corrupt piece of human garbage that’s bought and paid for by lobbyists. The debt? 😂😂😂😂. That’s a made up number meant to scare people.

He’s the one focused on the NIL, thus the thread you dolt.

FYI, the debt is not a made up number.

Reactions: Volskil
While I don't think this is a main focus in Congress,I also agree that there's more pressing things to be worried about.

We have enough threads in the PF to deal with. And new ones coming by the hours. Can we bus this thread over to Around the NCAA? Or The Pub? 😉
Back to the foosball thread, they know how to argue over there. BTW Heupel sucks.

VN Store

Back