Court Orders Dissolution of Trump Org

I am sure everyone is devastated 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I know I am.

Dominoes Falling One By One GIF - Dominoes Falling One By One - Discover &  Share GIFs

Reactions: flint and turbovol
When Trump was president, James sued his administration dozens of times, challenging policies on the environment, immigration, education, health care and other issues.

1695768081847.png

When Trump was president, James sued his administration dozens of times, challenging policies on the environment, immigration, education, health care and other issues.

View attachment 582521

Live check-in with James tonight. Ms. James, how are you feeling?

View attachment 582521

And that has zero to do with the judges ruling

This ruling comes just days before the trial begins and is in response to both Trump and James seeking summary judgment on the facts. When the bench trial starts, Judge Engoron will focus on deciding how much of the $250 million in restitution James has demanded Trump to pay.

In addition to the findings of fact, Engoron imposed a $7,500 fine on each of five members of Trump's legal team "to impress upon defendants’ attorneys the consequences of engaging in repetitive, frivolous motion practice after this court, affirmed by the appellate division, expressly warned them against doing so." He also revoked the business licenses of some of Trump's companies and ordered a receiver appointed to oversee the dissolution of those companies. Among those companies is Trump's flagship Trump Organization.

When the bar for POTUS is so low that it’s an old white guy with dementia the liberal left keeps touting his accomplishments while he jets around the country lying about marching in civil rights movement, being raised in black churches , by Jews and Mexican house keepers while driving big trucks and coal mining holding down a life guard job fighting gang members named corn pop .. yeah it’s just another Tuesday .

Last edited:
Now that she has a taste of success, when will she go after all those "fraudulent" organizations that are ripping off the little guy?

Reactions: AM64
I have a feeling it'll.be appealed and over turned, but won't matter cuz idiot's got their headlines for the Simps to follow
Do you have any legal basis for your assumption that it will be overturned? I don't have any basis to think it would be upheld or overturned. I'm just curious what you base your opinion on.

Do you have any legal basis for your assumption that it will be overturned? I don't have any basis to think it would be upheld or overturned. I'm just curious what you base your opinion on.
Gas station sushi is causing indigestion

If I remember correctly the defrauded banks/insurers didn't make any allegations - it was the AG. Not sure if it matters legally but it does raise some questions if the "victims" didn't consider themselves victims.

Not an answer to overturning.

The immediate dissolving of business interests seems it may face some challenges

VN Store

Back