Covid sucks

Or maybe someone who lives with a chemotherapy patient. Show a little compassion and imagination.
Noted, I just report what I see/know. Florida Surgeon General : “We are reminding Floridians and people around the country and really around the world that these are these are not products that we recommend they put in their bodies,” he says. Florida Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo. He recently issued new state guidance for COVID-19 boosters.

Noted, I just report what I see/know. Florida Surgeon General : “We are reminding Floridians and people around the country and really around the world that these are these are not products that we recommend they put in their bodies,” he says. Florida Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo. He recently issued new state guidance for COVID-19 boosters.
I'd guess the majority of people around the world get their medical information from the FL Surgeon General.

Reactions: VolNExile
Norovirus is no joke. My wife and I both had it back in February. She spent a couple nights in the hospital over it. Mine wasn't quite as bad, but still...10/10 would NOT recommend.
My youngest caught it on a school field trip. The third time I mopped the bathroom floor, I mused, “I have never seen so much vomit come out of one human being.”

Reactions: Go aeiou
Norovirus is no joke. My wife and I both had it back in February. She spent a couple nights in the hospital over it. Mine wasn't quite as bad, but still...10/10 would NOT recommend.
Hers does sound like a bad case.
Comes out both ends at the same time. After the first time you think it has to be over. Nothing left. Nope! there's more.

Reactions: VolNExile
I'd guess the majority of people around the world get their medical information from the FL Surgeon General.

Lol, no; more likely from the non medical background at all Tedros. Look, I just pass truthful information along, the more information available about a subject the better , that is called Science. I seriously doubt the Florida Surgeon General would make such a statement unless he has evidence to back it up. The AMA would be all over him; calling for his head. Have a good one.

VN Store

Back