Cp's first play in the NFL

Not to be negative, but CP didn't do anything special on that play. Watch the video: there was a massive hole in the middle that a granny could have run through. And then he gets taken down by a weak arm swing by the kicker. He could have easily taken that one to the house.

Not to be positive, but that's a great first play when you just entered the NFL.

Not to be negative, but CP didn't do anything special on that play. Watch the video: there was a massive hole in the middle that a granny could have run through. And then he gets taken down by a weak arm swing by the kicker. He could have easily taken that one to the house.

I bet you would of returned it for a TD ? your name fits you perfect. I cant believe your on VN and not roaming a sideline in the NFL some place.

Reactions: 1 person
I hate to agree with a negavol, but that play was much more about the blocking than Patterson. Sure he's fast and saw the hole, but good grief what a hole. That kind of hole rarely occurs in NFL play. That being said, I expect to see several good returns out of him this season, and not because of blocking like that.

Yeah, but it's his first play as an NFL player (in the preseason no less), cut the guy some slack.

Have you not watched CP play? It looks easy because he MAKES it look easy.

Watched some highlights of CP last night. Just thinking what could've been I guess. Dude was so exciting to watch and he did it against the best too. I remember him dropping the wide open TD down the sideline against Georgia and then a few drives later doing that reverse sweep around the end, reversing field, and scoring a touchdown. Wish we had him when the 14 class comes in. Would be awesome.

VN Store

Back