Criminal Tax Evasion Charges Forthcoming Against Trump Org.

They are just trying to discredit his influence further. Just like the 1/6 Commission and just in time for midterms.
It would be interesting to see the Treasury Dept vs DOJ in a standoff. I would buy tickets.
I'm interested in seeing how the former supreme court nominee does in his lawsuit against the state of Georgia's voting law.

BTW..how the rehab coming? U done?
Yeah I’ve been released since end of January but I still rehab it every day. It’s more keeping extension now and getting rid of all the “crunching” in the joint. The shoulder has strength in it and I just do normal activity including working in the shop and yard. I am still tentative on really pushing big loads it’s probably more mental though. Thanks for asking 👍

Reactions: Orangeburst
Let’s hear more about the multiple sources leaking a pending indictment. That sounds a bit criminal.

Last edited:
Reactions: hog88
This is now the endgame of the American Republic. Once you start prosecuting and jailing previous leaders, it is only a matter of time before one side or the other jails ALL of its opponents and establishes a single party state.
Does evidence of unlawful conduct factor into your scenario, or nah?

Does evidence of unlawful conduct factor into your scenario, or nah?
It doesn’t matter to me. There is plenty enough evidence to bring corruption charges against the Clinton Foundation but I don’t think it helps to prosecute the Clintons. Like I say, pick ANYONE in DC, hire enough investigators, and you will find something to charge them with. That doesn’t mean you should. Prosecution the Clintons, just like the current case against Trump is all about shutting down your opponent, not serving the cause of justice. It is for revenge and not anything else.
Of course, once we get evidence showing what happened to Epstein, maybe that all changes. 😜

Like I say, pick ANYONE in DC, hire enough investigators, and you will find something to charge them with.
Maybe. But conviction is a much higher bar. And if a prosecutor brings a failed case, then it does look political. Which is an inherent check in the system against doing so.

Maybe. But conviction is a much higher bar. And if a prosecutor brings a failed case, then it does look political. Which is an inherent check in the system against doing so.
Except that the Ds have enough rogue prosecutors to keep bringing charges in state after state until some political judge makes one stick

Let's see whats in here before we throw Trump under the jail...

Why start now? Isn’t making up lies about him and repeating them endlessly how it’s done? He urinates on Russian hookers when he’s not telling us to drink Clorox and inject disinfectant into our arms, right?

Why start now? Isn’t making up lies about him and repeating them endlessly how it’s done? He urinates on Russian hookers when he’s not telling us to drink Clorox and inject disinfectant into our arms, right?

For me, no. I want to see whats in there before I form an opinion.

I'm interested in seeing how the former supreme court nominee does in his lawsuit against the state of Georgia's voting law.
He’s also busy suing to stop a major merger between two insurance broker giants, Willis Towers Watson and Aon. I bet there’s quite a money trail behind that action. That merger has been in the works for a year, got through the company boards, got through the EU, I believe through the SEC as well, and about 2 months before going live the DOJ sues to stop it. Money, money, and money.

I guess a "rogue prosecutor" is someone who enforces laws against someone you like.
No, it’s someone who focusing on political outcome instead of impartiality enforcement of the law. Basically our version of the Soviet kommisars. Soros has funded them everywhere. Kim Fox in Chicago, Garçon in LA, Schmidt in Portland
Disgusting parodies of justice

Reactions: Caculator

VN Store

Back