Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Yeah i saw those, but Im triggert I have to spend $30 to find out if it's any good or not.
Loveless cafe has a home made BlackBerry preserves for $10. Couldn't tell if with seeds.

You ever come up to Nashville anymore?

Want me to get a jar and ship to you?

I'd pay it if I knew it was good. I spent $9 on a 7oz and $11 on a 12oz and they both sucked. Not to mention the various others that were $4-6 that weren't what I wanted either.

Reactions: Behr
I think you missed the point of my OP on this matter. With shipping that's a 9oz $13.98 jar of preserves. I've paid that much for jars of preserves, jellies and jams and haven't been satisfied with any.

That was my point of my triggertness. I'm triggeret I have a hard time finding blackberry preserves, jams, jellies with seeds and when i do i have to spend $30 dollars to see if it even like it.

That said, I might try this one. When they open back up from losing power from the hurricane.

I think you missed the point of my OP on this matter. With shipping that's a 9oz $13.98 jar of preserves. I've paid that much for jars of preserves, jellies and jams and haven't been satisfied with any.

That was my point of my triggertness. I'm triggeret I have a hard time finding blackberry preserves, jams, jellies with seeds and when i do i have to spend $30 dollars to see if it even like it.
I posted that before you said you would rather stay triggered.
No worries.

Reactions: Behr
😋

VN Store

Back